• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Have you used these?

I've never seen anything like that, pretty cool looking though. If you get one let us know how it works.

yeah... I got one similar. Got it in a group buy here on CP! Don't remember the details tho... I'll look it up. Mine is a Cuban Crafters, stainless steel with a lifetime guarantee.

The thing works damn good, but to be honest people cower when you whip it out! it looks more like a medieval torture device than a cigar cutter... but it does cut a cigar with little effort. Only used it a half dozen times or so, so I cannot state how sharp it stays. but, in the few times it has been used, it has cut the same every time.

That thing has mashed the cap of every cigar I've cut with it. Been sitting in the "toolbox" since I bought it. I found it awkward to use with my saugage digits too.

PM Sent (Hopefully you'll get better use out of it.)

I got one of these as a gift last year. It looks pretty solid, but actually fell apart the third time I used it. :0 Good thing it had a lifetime guarantee. I received a replacement fairly quick, but it was a hassle to return. Haven't used it since as I prefer my Palio and punch which have both been rock solid for well over a year.

I got in on what was probably the same GP as Swissy. I've used mine a few times and they worked quite well. Not real practical to carry around, but for home use, they work fine for me.

Bought one when they first came out and I use it for my cutter at the house. I've probably have cut around 300-400 cigars with no problems. It does take a couple of cuts to get use to it.

If you get one make sure you tighten the screws on it occasionally. If you lose one of those you will never find it because they are so small!

Headstrong,
Thanks for the offer, but I purchased the cutter before I saw your post.

The link I showed earlier, is Cuban Crafters ebay store. With S&H, the cutter cost $19.95.