• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Having a party

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
Well here we are frantically cleaning up around the house and I figured it was time to take a little break - what better excuse then to tell you guys you're all welcome to come to our house!

Of course it's tomorrow at 6:00, and it's in Lombard, Illinois.

But if anyone's gonna be in the area, we'll have friends, family, burgers, hotdogs, beer, pop, whatever side dishes everyone else brings.... and oh yeah, maybe a cigar or two. Shoot me a PM and I'll send you directions

Our first summer bash of the year. Yay! :p

Dave ;)

Will the monkey be in attendance Dave? :sign:

Ohh I hope the monkey will be there, but you know how the monkey gets when it gets drunk. :p

Oh man !! Your tellin me?? Monky's make nasty drunks!! Nasty I tel ya!!

There was that weekend in college when my girlfriend broke up with me. I knew better then to take that big bottle of Bananna schnapps with me to the zoo where we used to go on dates. Oh sure they seem like your friends at first and are just there to listen to you. Then when the bottle runs out you really see for yourself just whats going on. Man I walked with that limp for almost a month!!

Isn't there a Monky fighting scene in a Simpsons somewhere back there in the past. Two monkys get up and break their beer bottles on the bar and start squarin off against each other. Perhaps I'm remembering it wrong.

(In best little Ralphie Wiggins voice) "I have an elf in my head who tells me to burn things."

I think the monkey scene you refer to is on a boat, and they are all around the monkeys cheering. I think its the one with the pirates, not sure.

DW-
What airport is the easiest to fly into and I'll check with the wife to see if she wants to get away for the weekend :D

BenjieV :D

Ohare is about 30-45 min away. Give me a call, I'll pick you guys up!

Dave :D

Some people are just not as impulsive as others ;) but it didn't help that we couldn't find a sitter for the kids at such short notice. I am going to have to take a raincheck this round buddy. It also seems that she had plans for us this weekend but hadn't informed me about ??? Have a great time it sounds like it will be a nice get together with some good food and company :D

BenjieV :D