• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hbooker - yes the Moderator at CW is a deadbeat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheFather

ATTN: Hbooker
Subject : ATTN: Hbooker
Posted : 7/23/2004 2:49 PM
Post #73021

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please PM or email me directly regarding our still pending cigar related transaction from 12/03. Here is my email: thefather@bellsouth.net. You confirmed receiving your end in December of last year as referenced on this thread that you created: http://www.cigarutopia.com/cu_forums/threa...d=2222&posts=14

I have yet to receive compensation. And am a bit suspect and unsettled at this time after repeatly sending more than a couple of private messages and emails since our transaction without any direct reply/response from you. I see no other recourse at this time than to try and contact you in this public forum.

Please contact me directly (via PM or email) regarding this matter or send immediate payment at this time.

Thank you
Edward Huerta

This seems like a troll post from someone who has a personal grudge against HBooker. More useless, space-wasting posts.

Moving right along... :sneaky:

Nope just posting the facts and trying to warn all the good people everywhere about this crook who ripped me back in December 2003. I figured I should warn everyone about hbooker so he doesn't screw anyone else :angry:

I've had a few dealings with HBooker and all have been fine.

TheFather said:
Nope just posting the facts and trying to warn all the good people everywhere about this crook who ripped me back in December 2003. I figured I should warn everyone about hbooker so he doesn't screw anyone else :angry:
December 2003? and you are posting this now? ???

I have been waiting for over 7 months for my end of our deal and still haven't received it yet :( I also doubt I ever will receive my end of the deal either :angry:

There's more to this story than you're letting on. Anyone can come in here and accuse someone else of not fulfilling their end of a deal. Why should we believe you and all of your 4 posts of drivel?

What was Mike supposed to send you. LMK and I'll send you double to make up for it.

Matt R said:
What was Mike supposed to send you. LMK and I'll send you double to make up for it.
Matt R - Thanks for the offer but that's not the point here. The point is Mike had over 7 months and still hasn't sent me my end of our deal yet. So I am posting this publicly for everyone to see what kind of a person Mke Leahy is. I can't believe he is a moderator at CW and has been fundemental in getting people banned at CW :( I personally will never trade with Mike Leahy ever again :angry:

Just my 2 cents here, and yes I'm still a newb so my opinion on this subject might not amount to beans, but listening to people spend a lot of time badmouthing people is getting old. If these people screwed one person over, chances are other people already know about it.
It also seems like there is a bit more than just letting the group know to protect us (maybe a grudge or just plain ole revenge). I mean come on you don't really need to wait 7 months to realize you've been f*cked over do you???

(sigh)

I've had my own bad dealings or bad opinions of Mike over the years. I personally would never back any of his dealings but find this posting on the CP forum to be off base. Cross board disagreements have always been a pain in the ass and they still are. Warning of a bad trader is not a bad thing when it is widespread, as in the Mark Gabor incidents. But, when one or two people get screwed over and 30-40 others have good dealings with a person I don't think the alarm needs to be sounded across all of the forums. If this trade was generated through Cigar Utopia, keep it there. At a minimum, report it to the otehr mods at Cigar Weekly. But, just becasue Mike is a member here it's no reason to bring your dirty laundry over here, unless of course you and a myriad of others have been offended.

Matt R said:
... as in the Mark Gabor incidents...
That name..and Warren, OH bring shivers to me...almost as bad as the Beetles word. :0

I think I would wonder just how much of this is connected to the whole Gamelover affair. Why it is just now comming to light just coincidently after Hbooker filled us in on the some of the info on Gamelover??

I think I smell something? Anyone else smell something?

I really think this should stay off our site. :angry:

I posted this here as a pulic service announcement to warn everyone here about Hbooker-Mike Leahy so you can get an idea of what kind of person he is :sneaky: Also I waited this long as I emailed Mike Leahy - Hbooker once per month and hadn't received any response back from him since February and March when he told me he would send me my end after he got his tax refund. I figured 4 emails with no response back from him was time make my problem public.

TheFather,

Well, in your link I found that HBooker has stated a package is on the way, this was 3 days ago. Might it not be prudent to wait for the package to have the chance to arrive before doing this? And then if you still have a beef regarding the long wait...well...say it at CU where it took place?

Just a thought ???

Thanks SLeepy Jim for contacting me.

PM sent.

now for the issue at hand....

The Father was gratious enough to do me a favor and right afterwards a lot of "****" happened including a business issue that cost me LOADS, but that being a fact It's no excuse.

I have been working on all of my "items" I have been abscent from CU since I started my regular job.
Anyway many appoligies to my freind Padre.

Im dropping(edited for typo) the item in a Red white and blue box tonight. with a few friends.

0103 8555 7493 1066 2511

For what it's worth, in my opinion the difference between this post and the GameLove situation is that GameLover was/is actively trading here at CigarPass. To my knowledge HBooker is not.

Van55 said:
For what it's worth, in my opinion the difference between this post and the GameLove situation is that GameLover was/is actively trading here at CigarPass. To my knowledge HBooker is not.
Absolutely a major difference. That fact did not escape my limited mental capacity either bro. Makes ya wonder what The Father has in the way of Motives huh? ???

I can understand Ed's (thefather) frustration with someone who owes him some cigars, seven months is a long time. Now call me a jerk but even though thefather is "new" here, he's one of the most active members at CU and to me that means something. It may not to some of you but it does to me.

Again, call me a jerk but if I saw that SOB Shuji rear his ugly head at some other site, I'd be all over it just like Ed is here and I'd like to think that my reputation here would not cause members at another site to shout "TROLL" :0

I hope that Mr. Leahy makes good on his commitment and Ed, I hope you can check in here with us once in a while because you have a good name at CU and I know you'd add a lot to this site as well :thumbs:

Makes ya wonder what The Father has in the way of Motives huh?

Okay PB, you know I love ya an' all :love: but what if Shuji reared his worthless, lying, scumbag head at CU and I went over there and joined and posted a warning about him? Would you are any of you guys who are giving Ed the funny looks think I was out of line?

Now granted, hbooker has not been active here for along time but he seems to have showed a renewed interest in CP which is great and thefather has a legitimate beef with him.

Hey Toaster, just wondering what your opinion is (only because you've been stiffed TWICE by people here) ???

The person who signed up as TheFather is trying to stir up something regarding the Hbooker quoted thread from Cigar Utopia.

My name is Edward Huerta and I have gone by the nick TheFather on HP, CW, CU as well as the old JRBB.

My current nick on your site is TheFather_FL because I could not sign up with my known nick.

This matter was settled between Hbooker and myself last week. In fact, Hbooker contacted me within hours of my post and resolved the situation. A complete misunderstanding it turns out. I have absolutely nothing against Hbooker. That doesn't seem to be the case with this newbie who is impersonating. I fear he has some personal vendetta against Mike and has chosen to use my post from CU (self-edited to his liking and without asking my permission I may add) as a stab in the back and to stir sh**.

Moderators...
Please remove the inappropriate post by this impersonator as I feel it is inappropriate and serves no positive purpose. And I am asking to please remove the account labeled as "TheFather" as he is impersonating myself wrongly.

Thank you
Eddie Huerta

Status
Not open for further replies.