• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hbooker - yes the Moderator at CW is a deadbeat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't want to say for sure, for I have no way to verify it positively - but you're probably right. I have made my recommendation to Rod

Dave

gibu said:
I compared IP addresses from "TheFather"s posts (207.68.99.76 ) and Game Lovers in this post in this post (207.68.99.95 ) and even Game Loverspost here (207.68.99.118)
Thats a dial up account! Perhaps a high speed that operates in the same fashion as dial up, but thats how my IP addresses used to look when I had a dial up! Unless the two people live in the same town or something, thats the same guy. The very last number that is different depends on which modem you happen to catch when you dial in and connect.

There are others here with WAY more experience in this field then I, so please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure thats the same guy.
You're correct :)

DaveWF said:
Van55 said:
I wonder if the moderators here can compare the IP address of TheFather with that of GameLover.  That might be interesting.
I compared IP addresses from "TheFather"s posts (207.68.99.76 ) and Game Lovers in this post in this post (207.68.99.95 ) and even Game Loverspost here (207.68.99.118)

Not the same IP but so rediculously close it seems awfully suspect. I have alerted Rod to the situation.

Dave :lookup:
Gee, those are ALL Verizon Internet Services ISP numbers.

I'd bet five San Cristobal El Morros that the REAL "thefather" Ed in Ft. Lauderdale, FL has a completely different ISP

You're BUSTED Stevie :sign:

Hey hey hey, go easy on the Stevie stuff OK CC? I kinda don't mind when cute chicks call me Stevie and your liable to mentally ruin that for me as fragile as my mind is.

You know, I wonder if Steven Myers's ISP would like to know that:

Steven Myers
PO Box 393
715 1/2 Conewango Ave.
Warren, PA 16365

Is perhaps using his account for malicious or even fraudelent and therefore illeagal purposes. Just wondering.

Ah shucks......... now your making me blush...... quite it will ya.

Interesting that it took GameLover almost 5 months to figure out that he could use a different screen name to do his thing, but he didn't figure out that his IP could be traced. LMAO.

Steve-- In all seriousness. You need some help. I mean this sincerely.

coventrycat86 said:
Bust a deal, face the wheel.

(Wheel spins and lands on): BANNED
Now it's my turn to LMAO @ CC!!

Cool movie! :thumbs:

I must give credit where credit is due.

SamClemmons used this one in a Shuji thread and I was rolling on the floor for hours :D :D :D

Just when I thought the poo had hit the fan and died down. . . . . . now I gotta get more popcorn.

Warren, PA. . . so close but yet so far

The last time someone came here and created multiple accounts to stir up trouble, I called their ISP and spoke with their Network Security team. Gave them the IP, time of occurance, etc..., and they took care of the rest. I sure hope I don't have to go that far in this case.

IP Range: 207.68.99.* banned for now...

Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.