• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HBO's DEADWOOD

alexgtp

newbie extrodinaire!!
Has anyone been watching this season.

Holy crap what a great season so far. By far better than the disappointing Sopranos.

Have you seen the trailers for next week. Is it safe to assume thet The EARP brothers are strolling into town and that they are not the Kansas Law dogs they are famed for?

Its great how they mix fiction with actual true life events and characters.

Sweargen COCKSUCKER.. (best line)...

Holy crap what a great season so far. By far better than the disappointing Sopranos.

Have you seen the trailers for next week. Is it safe to assume thet The EARP brothers are strolling into town and that they are not the Kansas Law dogs they are famed for?

DUDE, don't say another word! I had to refrain from reading your entire post because I had to watch the entire 1st season on DVD and now have to wait for the release of the 2nd season. I've almost caught up with the Soprano's (in season 5), but I really did dig the Deadwood.

DUDE, don't say another word! I had to refrain from reading your entire post because I had to watch the entire 1st season on DVD and now have to wait for the release of the 2nd season. I've almost caught up with the Soprano's (in season 5), but I really did dig the Deadwood.

Season 2 is out now on DVD I am watching it now hoping to finish it off tomorrow.

Season 2 is out now on DVD I am watching it now hoping to finish it off tomorrow.

DANG...send it to me when you're done!

Back