• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Headed Back to Being a True PUNK Lawyer...

Which cigar should I smoke to celebrate my freedom?

• Forbidden X

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Don Carlos Lancero

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Cohiba Robusto

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Montecristo 2

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Phillies Peach

Votes: 19 23.8%

• Total voters
Good deal!

You've been talking about leaving those bloodsuckers for a while.

Congratulations! :thumbs:

Way to go Stu, good luck in 2011. I once worked for a Lieutenant Colonel in Germany and he said that if you're not happy at what you're doin', find a new job else where. Glad you're makin' that move....... :thumbs:

Congrats Stu! So you decided to go the capitalism way by owning your own business. :0 Good for you. :thumbs: And good luck on your endeavors. I think your ultimate happiness will come when you go work for the government.

Hey Stu, now you can become the official punk lawyer for the Bengals.

Congrats, Stu. Best of luck.

Feels odd to say, but congrats on the resignation, Stu! :) Good luck with everything!

Only 2 on the poll worth even mentioning. The Don Carlos Lancero which is absolutely wonderful and the Opus X Forbidden X which really depends on which one you have. :thumbs:

Bul-owney! The Phillie's Peach is BY FAR top shelf (in the absence of a Grape White Owl, that is)!!! :love:

Now, Stu - without question, will you accept the recommendation of the community? :cool:

Great things will happen when you choose to put aside success for principle. Good for you! :thumbs:

Well I guess you forgot the "all of the above" choice, so I guess it's a write in! I wish you all the best in your new stage of life. I applaud those who will leave a secure job, for something that will make them much happier. :thumbs: Kudos brother!

Brandon

Fuggin unemployed communist hippie, I hope you're not planning to freeload off my hard work.

Awesome news and very best of luck. I hope this still leaves a few minutes to head out to Turfway sometime in the near future.

Congrats and best of luck! Flavored cigars are my option :whistling:

Congrats Stu! I hope you will be very happy with your new firm!

Phillies Peach FTW

Wow, a lawyer with character..how refreshing.....Only the best to you!!!! :0

Congrats on giong back to what you like doing. Good luck to you.

The money only goes so far; you gotta like what you do. Best of luck.

Congrats brother. I am sure it felt good handing in the LOR. As for a smoke, I would recommend a BTL - It transitions from one type to another.

Oh crap - Did not see the pool - Still think BTL would be good. :D

Congrats Stewie!! I hope you will be much happier very soon :) Dangit if I lived in OhiO I would petition for a job in your office!

HUGS!

melly