• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Headin' out to Amish Country Wednesday the 11th

stogieman

" Herf King "
Beth and I will be enjoying a few days in Amish Country checkin' out the shops, beer breweries, wineries and of course any cigar shops along the way. I've already left David Patrick (Owner of John Hay Cigars) a message that I'll be in town but if there are any S / BOTL close by that want to meet up for a smoke or two, let me know by Tuesday evening........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

I just recently got home from Intercourse, PA :D On my senior trip, it was quite interesting as not many of my classmates smoke cigars but the few that did found a nice little shop when we got into a little more populated area of PA. Have fun on your trip!

Hey Frosty, what was the name of the cigar shop? Did they have a good selection and how were the prices........ :rolleyes: :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks for the info Frosty, I'm sure I'll be stopping in there at least for a look see........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Come on now, I know we got to have at least one or two Amish or Menonite S / BOTL here on CP from Paradise, PA....... :whistling: :sign: ???

Hello Charlie,

Dang, you should come to the Boswell Cigar Dinner:

boswellscigar.jpg

It is a nice drive across the Lincoln Highway - Rt 30 west for about 90 miles to Chambersburg. I know a few CP'ers are going to be there. It will be a great time. :thumbs:

If you stop at Demuth's try out the J&X's they are rolled in PA, also Ray's is across from the outlets and has a coffee shop also. The Boswell's event sounds great, to see a master like Boswell would be worth the drive. I wish I had know about it ahead of time. If you are heading out 30W also stop at Hain's Cigar & Pipe Shop in York (also an antique shop) and then also Union Cigar Shop in Gettysburg. There is your day trip:)

Tim, I'd love to attend the Boswell event but Beth and I have plans already for Wednesday evening. I hope you all have a great time. Thursday is our main shopping / touring day and I'll be sure to hit few of the cigar shops in the area. Thanks for the info guys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

So Charlie, how long are you going to be in the area?

It all depends Tim, at least till Friday morning and as late as Saturday morning as I have to be back up here in NY for a big Father's Day party........ :) :thumbs: :cool: