• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heading back to the DR...finally a real vacation!

modo22

For the first time since 2013, I will be taking a real vacation!! Yea, sure I travel alot for work and take a day or two for myself...and I take a quick few days with family...but It has been 6 years since I have been able to just unwind in a foreign land and not worry about electronic communication!!

It will be my 2nd trip to the Dominican, but this time I staying in Cap Cana; just south of Punta Cana. I am bringing a ton of smokes, a book, my girl, and I just plan to swim up to a bar and try to walk straight once the sun sets. Leaving later this week and back in 7 days....I'll miss you guys, but not really :)

Enjoy brother, that sounds like heaven. Just be sure to keep in contact if the Misses decides that is your new residence.

Cool........I hope you enjoy yourself!

Sounds like an awesome time. Hope you remember it! Well-deserved vacation.

Perfect, long time between, hope you shorten the length of time between this one and the next and most importantly don't forget to buy some of those glass top Cohibas at the beach. ;)

PS Stay away from Cerveza Quisqueya plenty of other choices.

Last edited:
Thanks all. Fly out in the morning. I hope I brought enough cigars. Filled my donkey pass travel case to the top! Thanks @golfgar

Thanks all. Fly out in the morning. I hope I brought enough cigars. Filled my donkey pass travel case to the top! Thanks @golfgar
Can you send a pic of your pack and choices? That might be asking too much, and if so, I do apologize.