• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heading to DC next week

Kosmo

I'm heading up to DC from February 25th-28th for a political conference at the Omni Shoreham Hotel. Does anybody know of any B&M's close by that I could stop into for a smoke? A couple of the guys coming with me are BOTL's, and we are going to have a bit of free time, so we're going to be looking for a cozy little shop to pick up some sticks. Also, if anybody in the DC area wants to meet up, just let me know. Thanks!

Go to drapers, pick up some good smokes, go down 14th street (which is a right) turn left at the very next light crossing 14th street and go enjoy your smokes and have a good dinner at Shelly. Its a good time, recommend getting there early, or call for reservations, they get busy around 7 to 9ish. Let me know if you need any more help.

David

Get some great sticks at Draper's and have some good food and smoke the cigars you just bought at Shelly's Backroom.

Enjoy!

have a great time, there are some great people here. As for the greatest, me :whistling: , I'll be out west. Hope you are able to meet up with some of the folks here.