• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heading to Indianapolis for a wedding this weekend

Kid Montana

A buddy of mine is getting married this weekend and on Friday I'm taking the 9.5 hr drive out. Whats the smoking environment like in Indianapolis? Any good cigar lounges or recommendations of places to stop and visit?

I'm sure Indy has some decent shops, lounges etc. Are you bringing a little travel case with you just in case? Always good to have a couple nice sticks when the mood should strike you.

There's a place in Lafayette, (near West Lafayette where I used to be) that had AF's Between the Lines. But that's an hour away from where you are gonna be.

The only other person I know of in Indiana is Gunpowder...I think.

saw this too late but IndyRob is someone I recall from Indy. I think maybe 1-2 more but then again this is Monday 1:10 am so hope you found something.

It was a cigarless weekend, unfortunately. On the upshot it was a hella fun wedding. Lots of folks in the 21-40 age group so after everybody got good and drunk, the dancing (if you can call it that) was pretty fun.

Well I'm glad you had fun, I've only been in Indianapolis once.
For some reason I totally did not see the post you made right above my other post.
Sorry I couldn't be more help.