• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heading to Lincoln tomorrow for the big game...

denverdog

Not now chief, I’m in the F**kin zone.
Although a lifelong Husker fan I have never been to a game @ Memorial Stadium in Lincoln. Well this is a helluva game for a first as #1 USC comes in to face my #14 ranked skers. ESPN's gameday will be there so look for me as I plan to make a day of it drinking and smoking to my hearts content starting at 8 a.m ET and going until the 8 p.m. ET kick off.

So, the question is raised... I take the Corn and the points, 10 according to the latest line, for a premium 5er... Who's in?

Thats me in red....
memorial1.jpg

Although a lifelong Husker fan I have never been to a game @ Memorial Stadium in Lincoln. Well this is a helluva game for a first as #1 USC comes in to face my #14 ranked skers. ESPN's gameday will be there so look for me as I plan to make a day of it drinking and smoking to my hearts content starting at 8 a.m ET and going until the 8 p.m. ET kick off.

So, the question is raised... I take the Corn and the points, 10 according to the latest line, for a premium 5er... Who's in?

Thats me in red....
memorial1.jpg

Ill take usc -10

Thats me in red....
memorial1.jpg

Ill take usc -10

You are too late - you have to get up early to get the easy bets. :laugh: :sign:

Thats me in red....
memorial1.jpg

Ill take usc -10

You are too late - you have to get up early to get the easy bets. :laugh: :sign:

Looks like I need to go to bed later. DD was giving away..I meant making bets at 1:24 am.

Looks like I need to go to bed later. DD was giving away..I meant making bets at 1:24 am.

Yea, yea I knew this would have a line of takers, ya freaking jokers! Who knows which Nebraska team will show up, hopefully for my sake the good one. I will be rooting my lungs out anyway so why not make it interesting. Besides, you will need something to send me once I start my mid-season roll with the NFL picks.. :thumbs:

That would be feeding time :laugh:

I had hoped SC would lose, but now that Cookie has them over DD, the chances are slim to none.

That would be feeding time :laugh:

I had hoped SC would lose, but now that Cookie has them over DD, the chances are slim to none.

:laugh: - I actually think this game will be over by half time. Although I am not giving more points, I can see this being a blow out by 24+ - I hope I am not eating those words on Saturday night.

I don't know about 20. NU is considerably better then last year and USC didn't beat us by 20 last year in Socal. Besides SC is starting 7 new players on offense, not to mention the fact that they lost their starting center and a defensive end in the game 2 weeks ago....

I dunno, color me a homer but I think we have a shot.

BTW - Just passed North Platte on I-80. Corn country my friends..

I'm a huge Husker fan, but I don't think we're going to have much of a chance.

Anyone going to the game that is also coming up to Omaha?

I don't know about 20. NU is considerably better then last year and USC didn't beat us by 20 last year in Socal. Besides SC is starting 7 new players on offense, not to mention the fact that they lost their starting center and a defensive end in the game 2 weeks ago....

I dunno, color me a homer but I think we have a shot.

BTW - Just passed North Platte on I-80. Corn country my friends..

Keep trying to convince yourself buddy. :D

For the record, I don't like USC, actually can't stand them since my wife is a Trojan fan. Just being realistic (well, that and flipping Jonas some).

This game is a big deal in Husker Country.

Two guys from work flew to Nebraska from L.A. to see the game. One is a USC fan and the other a Husker Alumni. These guys should have a great time at the game.

Enjoy the game!!

Have a great time bro... :thumbs:
Although, I don't think your Huskers have a chance in hell!!! ;)

At college gameday now, the place is electric! I gotta admit, I'm drinking the red kool-aid.

Still on my feet. Actually just stopped by a little bar to watch a few of the other games. While we were there a college age kid offered to share his table.We noticed he had a field pass around his neck, turns out his dad is the Big 12 commisioner. A few minutes later he stopped in for a cup of coffee before heading to the game. Great guy, great time.