• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heading to NYC this weekend

modo22

Taking a quick work trip to NYC this weekend. Will be staying in Midtown area. So far my Saturday and Sunday morning/afternoon are free. I am looking to do something unique or honestly just touristy. I have made this conf. 3 years in a row now, last year I did the Statue of Liberty and before that did the 9/11 memorial. Any suggestions this year that you think would be worth an afternoon? I was thinking Empire State building or even a tour of NBC studios??

TBH the Empire State Building is only worth it if you go on an off hour and access is easy. We went at 8am on a Monday and walked right though.
Weekends are probably going to be busy and wait times can easily be an hour or more.

Bum through Chinatown and get the jerky. Buy twice as much as you think you'll want.

elf04.jpg

Get me some Knishes and Bagels!!! ;)
I miss the cultural diversity of NYC, including never being any place that had as wide a variety of great food. Hope you have a good time.