• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heading to the Hospital. . .

Bahianut

Animadvertistine, ubicumque stes, fumum recta in f
Just wanted to say an over thank you to all those that have wished us luck and bombed me lately. We will be at the hospital first thing tomorrow so I wil not be around from now until we settle in with our little one.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers,

Andy

Just wanted to say an over thank you to all those that have wished us luck and bombed me lately. We will be at the hospital first thing tomorrow so I wil not be around from now until we settle in with our little one.

Andy
Needless to say Andy, you and your wife will be in our thoughts. Hope everything turns out fine and make sure to keep us updated!

Andy
Congratulations and Good Luck!

Don't trip in the crater on your way back home. :p

Best wishes to you and the wife Andy, and early congratulations on the wonderful new little one! What an amazing day tomorrow is for you.

Jonas

Congratulations and best wishes on the impending arrival.

Congrats, best of luck for a smooth birth and healthy baby!
Rob

Andy

You aint kiddin Blue Dragon!

Well thanks to everyone here, I didn't have a home to bring Andrea Joy to (thanks to three very generous brothers). She and mommy are doing great and her big brother was excited to have everyone home.

Thank you to all those who keep us in mind yesterday, the day could not have gone any smoother.

Andy

You aint kiddin Blue Dragon!

Well thanks to everyone here, I didn't have a home to bring Andrea Joy to (thanks to three very generous brothers). She and mommy are doing great and her big brother was excited to have everyone home.

Thank you to all those who keep us in mind yesterday, the day could not have gone any smoother.
Congrats on the baby girl Andy! ...........good luck with the house repairs. :laugh: