• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heartfelt Beads Question?

LAWDOG

I just ordered a pound of beads would you recommend a bowl to hold them and if so what type or the mesh bag that they sell.

Thanks

I used stokings,works great :whistling:

I didnt used a bowl,I just put then on the bottom of my coolidor.

The thing about beads is that you want the maximum amount of surface area exposed at all times. Pantyhose works really well for this.

I use a large, flat piece of Tupperware with the beads laid out evenly on the bottom. I give them a spritz of distilled water every couple weeks and they're good to go...

A vote for pantyhose here. Can split them into 2 or 3 and put them all over your humi

I know Greg does this. We had a heart to heart about his pantyhose purchasing. :whistling:

I went to the dollar store and purchased:

1. Tupperware style containers at 4 for a dollar. (they have many sizes to chose from)

2. Pantyhose for a dollar. I chose the blue because I like the color.

3. At home, I cut the center out of the Tupperware along the thick edge. You'll wind up with a large opening.

4. Cut the pantyhose to fit the un lidded Tupperware.

5. Stretch the pantyhose over the Tupperware and put the lid on. You can keep stretching the pantyhose before
you snap the lid into place so, you have a nice tight fit.

6. Add distilled water through the pantyhose covered lid.

For a few dollars you get several applications of these containers. :thumbs:

Also, feel free to email David at Heartfelt with any questions. He's great at getting back you very quickly and will be able to answer any questions you have. Awesome customer service!

Are you sure the bag isn't already inside the shipping container?

I'm about to pick up 2lbs of beads and put them in the 1/2 pound baggies throughout my coolidor along with an Oust fan.

I've been told to keep the Cigar Oasis out of the coolidor, and in the desktop only.

-Jimmy

I'm about to pick up 2lbs of beads and put them in the 1/2 pound baggies throughout my coolidor along with an Oust fan.

I've been told to keep the Cigar Oasis out of the coolidor, and in the desktop only.

-Jimmy

Why keep the Oasis out of the coolidor- mine works like a champ?

What size humidor are they going into? Are you cramped for space? Multi-levels?
It's different for everyone's own setup. Some have more space for tupperware containers and others don't.

I use beads. In my cabinet, they're in panthose bags, heartfelt tubes, little plastic trays.
In my smaller desktops, I use the stock black plastic humidifiers (sans foam) to hold the beads. Great way to save room.

Derek

It's different for everyone's own setup. Some have more space for tupperware containers and others don't.

I use beads. In my cabinet, they're in panthose bags, heartfelt tubes, little plastic trays.
In my smaller desktops, I use the stock black plastic humidifiers (sans foam) to hold the beads. Great way to save room.

Derek

Its a cabinet style holds 600 cigars

Sorry about this thread bump, but I was wondering what the experience of those who have bought from HeartFelt is in terms of shipping. I made a purchase and paid for it on January 27th. It is now February 9th, and I still have yet to revceive the shipment. Although, I did get confirmation of my order on the 27th from HeartFelt. I understand they are in Nevada and I am in New York, but I have recevied packages from CA before in 3 to 4 days. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Have those of you who have order from HeartFelt had to wait two weeks or more for delivery? Just wondering...thanks.

Derek

Its a cabinet style holds 600 cigars
I'd suggest going the pantyhose route. Once your cabinet starts filling up, you'll find little nooks and crannies to fit a container of beads. Stick with what's cheap to start out with; you can always upgrade later.

Derek

Sorry about this thread bump, but I was wondering what the experience of those who have bought from HeartFelt is in terms of shipping. I made a purchase and paid for it on January 27th. It is now February 9th, and I still have yet to revceive the shipment. Although, I did get confirmation of my order on the 27th from HeartFelt. I understand they are in Nevada and I am in New York, but I have recevied packages from CA before in 3 to 4 days. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Have those of you who have order from HeartFelt had to wait two weeks or more for delivery? Just wondering...thanks.

When I ordered it was about a week as I recall (I'm in NJ). It's been a while, but the last time I ordered from them, I believe there was a USPS tracking number on the receipt I got with the order confirmation. If not, I'd shoot them a quick email, they're pretty good with customer service.

I've got 2 lbs spread around. Some in the tubes that David sells, but the majority (about a pound) is in a Tupperware lid at the bottom of the cooler. I found that tubes and bags take up room that could much better be utilized by more cigars... :whistling:

When I ordered it was about a week as I recall (I'm in NJ). It's been a while, but the last time I ordered from them, I believe there was a USPS tracking number on the receipt I got with the order confirmation. If not, I'd shoot them a quick email, they're pretty good with customer service.

Thanks...got the package in the mail yesterday. Surprised there was mail given the snow storm in NY.