• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heartfelt beads

freas68

Just got my heartfelt beads today to try to get this humidor in shape to hold some cigars. When you get it does it need to be hydrated/charged with distilled water before you put it in the humidor?

Thanks for the help.

Hey dude,

Pick up a gallon of distilled water first of all, you'll need it
You can tell if the beads need hydrating by sight. they contain water when they're clear, if they're white theyre out of water.

Viper suggest (if i remember correctly) keeping about 75% of the beads 'clear' at any time.

Rob

Yeah, ditto to that. Don't do what i did, and wet 100% of all of them, it'll f*ck your humidity...

I THINK I finally fixed it, (from 82% to 70% finally) after four days!

Yes absolutly it is the place to go very fast service. Thanks all for the replys, this is one great site, you are all very friendly and helpful.

Thanks Again

My humi is a always 65% since getting beads. I am using a little more by weight than recommended. I have 3 drawers and beads on each level.
About 70 percent clear and 30 percent white.

Smokes are smoking better than ever before

Follow the instructions and you too will be singing the praises of Heartfelt

BEADS BEADS BEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

same results can be achieved by using ExquisiCat Pearl Fresh Cat litter.

< $15 for 8 lbs at PetsMart.

Follow the instructions and you too will be singing the praises of Heartfelt

BEADS BEADS BEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I imagine, byb, that you have purchaed a "kiddie pool" full of heartfelt beads that you roll around in while singing that song.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

how do you tell if the beads are clear or white? I can't see in the tube that well?

When you first do it... get one small part of the tube totally wet... and you'll see the difference immediately. Once the beads get to be like 50/50 clear/white... it's a little harder to tell so when that happens I tend to re-wet.

My humi is still fairly new and what's always happened to me is still happening... I'm re-wetting more often as the RH stabilizes. Hopefully everything stabilizes soon and I should be able to leave them be for quite a bit longer.

And it goes without saying... use distilled water only.

I imagine, byb, that you have purchaed a "kiddie pool" full of heartfelt beads that you roll around in while singing that song.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes and I do it totally NAKED :laugh:

Ah yessss....let the visualizations flow!!! :laugh:

:runs to the bathroom: :sign: :sign: :sign:

There is another company out there that are selling beads for $9.90 + shipping a pound. I'll see if I can find it--Heartfelt's work fine so far in my cooler and Humi--Found it---

http://www.humidorbeads.com/

I have received a sample package of these beads and i mam in the process of seeing what their all about--will post when I see the outcome---PeacE!

There is another company out there that are selling beads for $9.90 + shipping a pound. I'll see if I can find it--Heartfelt's work fine so far in my cooler and Humi--Found it---

I have received a sample package of these beads and i mam in the process of seeing what their all about--will post when I see the outcome---PeacE!

I dunno...I think I'll stick with Viper's merchandise. He's a really nice guy and his beads are reliable. I don't mind paying 5 bucks more because he's a great BOTL.

I dunno...I think I'll stick with Viper's merchandise. He's a really nice guy and his beads are reliable. I don't mind paying 5 bucks more because he's a great BOTL.

I second that. Heartfelt is by far one of the best companies, online, that I have ever ordered from. Very fast.

Viper's customer service is worth the extra money in my book.

In this country of 'bottom dollar Walmart stores' I'd rather support the companies and people I like than the mega-stores full of jackasses that don't care about the individual customer.

*gets off the soapbox*

I choose to support the guys that support us. Viper is active on these pages, and is usually around to answer questions. A very helpful guy, to be sure. And as has been said, his customer service is the best there is. He gets (...got?) my past and future business.

Regards - B.B.S.

I choose to support the guys that support us. Viper is active on these pages, and is usually around to answer questions. A very helpful guy, to be sure. And as has been said, his customer service is the best there is. He gets (...got?) my past and future business.

Regards - B.B.S.

DITTO.
Thats where I got mine

Regards - B.B.S.

DITTO.
Thats where I got mine

Said the guy who wades in a kiddie pool of heartfelt beads....NAKED. :laugh: :laugh:

:thumbs: Nothing but love man, hope to see ya on Friday....