• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heartfelt Beads

\

Of course, the event will be taped live for Pay Per View, and shall be titled "Enter The Clown: The Deadly Minnesotan." In addition to viewing this momentous occasion, all supporting contributors will received a complimentary DVD documentary of the event, complete with Special Features and Behind-The-Scenes footage including Smokyballs' "How To Make Your Hips Do That One Thing." As a special bonus, the first 50 contributors will receive a "I Saw Breedy Get Punched" T-Shirt and a Clownface mug, free of charge.

PM BSneed51 for the sign-up list. He's kinda my wingman.
Is there any chance we can get last year's DVD's, "There's Something on Swifty's Face" and "Enerjay: LapDance enabler or hero?"

Tone, stop with the d*ck measuring will ya'? You must get tired at some point.
wink.gif

Who the f*ck are you to make a statement like that?? I know you have infinite wisdom about how things are done around here, but you need to STFU troll. You done nothing to show you want to be a contributing member here so why don't you pack up and leave already?

Jonesy, he said he was leaving. If you and Tom36 keep pestering him, he won't be able to leave. ;)

golf/puff, if you are going to go back on your word and stick around here, speaking to Anthony like that will get you rode out on the rails real quick. There is a very low tolerance for disrespecting a brother like Anthony around here. Instead of doling out advice to your clone Troy, why don't you simply follow him out the door.
But of course it's ok with you and the other followers if he does it...that is....pound people with nothing of value but slamming some new guy for asking a question the wrong way? It's the same everywhere, you have a few that just won't see it for what it really is....wrong. I did nothing to troll, in fact, going from thread to thread finding something to be upset about is more like trolling, eh? You guys are so cool, can't you see that is all I want, one dreamy day as well..... :cool:

Edit: Why not just write to the guy, beads and size, you have to be kidding me? That's what you are pissed about? But instead, post after post drilling some new guy and riding that "troll" word until a battle with the wonderful keys begins. None of you know me, and I invite anyone in my area to let me know and I will take you for a smoke, any of you! Just calm down a little and be happy this new year!

I have to be honest, I didn't really follow the point he was trying to make here... oh well.

Talked to Dave on the phone the other day while placing an order for beads, a boveda seasoning pack, boveda calibration packs, and 2 hygros. He was SUPER pleasant even though he probably had no idea who I was AND he went above and beyond my expectations even after reading all of the great reviews from other BOTL here on CP. Dave went out of his way when I had issues trying to process my credit card for payment on his site. He blew me away by sending my FULL order without payment and simply sent an invoice with it and told me that I could send payment his way when I recieved the package. Absolutely blown away by Dave and even though I don't know him well, I would vouch for him as a businessman anytime based solely on my first experience with him.

Mike

Edited for spelling.