• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heartfelt Beads

Tone, stop with the d*ck measuring will ya'? You must get tired at some point.
wink.gif

Who the f*ck are you to make a statement like that?? I know you have infinite wisdom about how things are done around here, but you need to STFU troll. You done nothing to show you want to be a contributing member here so why don't you pack up and leave already?

Jonesy, he said he was leaving. If you and Tom36 keep pestering him, he won't be able to leave. ;)

golf/puff, if you are going to go back on your word and stick around here, speaking to Anthony like that will get you rode out on the rails real quick. There is a very low tolerance for disrespecting a brother like Anthony around here. Instead of doling out advice to your clone Troy, why don't you simply follow him out the door.

Jonesy, he said he was leaving. If you and Tom36 keep pestering him, he won't be able to leave. ;)

C'mon Clint, you're taking away all the fun! He said he was leaving 3 months ago and is still hanging around being a prick....can't I at least be one back?? :laugh:

Jonesy, he said he was leaving. If you and Tom36 keep pestering him, he won't be able to leave.
wink.gif

golf/puff, if you are going to go back on your word and stick around here, speaking to Anthony like that will get you rode out on the rails real quick. There is a very low tolerance for disrespecting a brother like Anthony around here. Instead of doling out advice to your clone Troy, why don't you simply follow him out the door.

Who's Anthony? ???

Jonesy, he said he was leaving. If you and Tom36 keep pestering him, he won't be able to leave.
wink.gif

Who's Anthony? ???

I was wondering the same thing. :cool:

Come on guys, let's not feed the trolls! They guy is impressed with my yardage, we should leave it at that :laugh:

6 User(s) are reading this topic
5 members, 0 guests, 1 anonymous users
MOBIG,hunteroc57,b.dawson,BobbyRitz,Troy32
he still on ;)

Tone, stop with the d*ck measuring will ya'? You must get tired at some point.
wink.gif

Who the f*ck are you to make a statement like that?? I know you have infinite wisdom about how things are done around here, but you need to STFU troll. You done nothing to show you want to be a contributing member here so why don't you pack up and leave already?

But of course it's ok with you and the other followers if he does it...that is....pound people with nothing of value but slamming some new guy for asking a question the wrong way? It's the same everywhere, you have a few that just won't see it for what it really is....wrong. I did nothing to troll, in fact, going from thread to thread finding something to be upset about is more like trolling, eh? You guys are so cool, can't you see that is all I want, one dreamy day as well..... :cool:

Edit: Why not just write to the guy, beads and size, you have to be kidding me? That's what you are pissed about? But instead, post after post drilling some new guy and riding that "troll" word until a battle with the wonderful keys begins. None of you know me, and I invite anyone in my area to let me know and I will take you for a smoke, any of you! Just calm down a little and be happy this new year!

golf/puff, you are the latest in a long line of people who don't get it, won't get it and quite frankly lack the heart and mind to get it. No explanation of what your buddy Troy did will open your eyes. Now please keep your word and scram.

This is our House. If you don't like the way we run it, go elsewhere. We are not going to change how we do things for you or anyone. If you do a search you'll find the wrecks of others who have tried to. The chances of you making it here are pretty slim at this point. Fuggin' with Anthony sealed your fate. Save yourself a lot of aggravation and move on. I'm sure there's a cigar discussion forum out there that fits your needs. This one, obviously, isn't it.

Doc.

Troy32, they are beads my brotha', calm down just a little bit and think about the improtance you placed on the whole matter. Do they work, is your humidity correct, did you measure for the correct weight, do you know if physical properties change depending on water and the size of the bead enclosure? Mine work great from heartfelt, and ebay is fast becoming a playground for junk and crap, etc. Sometimes you get what you pay for, brotha'!

Tone, stop with the d*ck measuring will ya'? You must get tired at some point. ;)

Yeah Anthony, put that beast away! :0

Golf&Puff - BANNED! :thumbs:

Come on guys, let's not feed the trolls! They guy is impressed with my yardage, we should leave it at that :laugh:

Yardage? :D
:laugh:

When I read Anthony's reference to yardage and Rob posting 'yardage?', all I could think about was Jim Mora's rant about making the "playoffs"...."Playoffs?"

"Yardage! Don't talk about yardage! You kiddin' me? Yardage! I just hope he can find the damn thing!"

Yeah, need more coffee again....

And there's our boy Troy reading the thread. Hey dude!

*waves*

Trey