• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heartfelt Beads

Awesome, thanks for all the help guys. I'm still reading 75% in the humidor so I'm going to leave it open for an hour or so today before I go to work and give it time to stabilize before I get home.

This is a first for me (dealing with high humidity) but hopefully I can get it down to where it should be soon. I've got 4 tubes of 70% beads in there, hopefully that's not what is keeping it high.

You might want to add another tube of beads, if you have any extra.  Having extra beads will keep the humidity near the 70%, they will not increase the humidity above that, unless you just don't have enough beads to maintain 70%.

Well it's a 200ct desktop. I have a hard time believing that 4 tubes wouldn't be enough and it's been consistently above 70%. Though I have gotten it down from 77%.

I live in northwest Florida and it's been raining pretty much every single day. The humidity in the air here is high so I may be fighting with that a bit as well.