• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hearts have broken across the nation...

XxMerlinxX

I am a leaf on the wind...
Because when I stepped off of the jet yesterday, I arrived back at home a married man. :D Just got back from a trip down to Antigua where my fiance and I were married in the presence of our family. It was a lot of fun, got to do some great things while we were there like diving a wreck, and it was our first trip out of the states. I was also able to procure some fine sticks while on the island, even if the prices were a smidge inflated. So help spread the word fellas, this gentleman is officially off the market. :laugh:

Well done young man, tying the knot is a big step in this crazy world. But never forget that a great marriage is full of compromise from both parties.
The best piece of advice a man can give to another man ( after 26 years with my wife ) is learn how to "shut up". After you have learnt that then you can happily spend the rest of your lives together. :thumbs:

Congratulations!

I'm glad she likes your cigar hobby.

Congrats! Getting married myself in a month and heading down to Cozumel for some diving too.

Good for you. As for the pics - I agree - until we see evidence, it did not happen.

Congrats! The secret to a good marriage is to give 100% and expect nothing in return!!

Congrats!! just remember when you two argue, and you will argue, do YOU want to be right or do YOU want to be happy? :whistling: :D

Congrats on the Plunge! :thumbs:

Thanks guys, I've about got some pictures uploaded, should be soon now.

Here are the pics, I tried not to look too pretty since it was supposed to be "her day". :laugh:

003_3.jpg

004_4.jpg

012_12.jpg

018_18.jpg

nice pictures you guys look beautiful (well at least she does hahahah) congrats on the wedding may you have many many blessed yrs together

You did a great job of not looking too pretty!:sign:

But, she is lovely.

Congrats.

Ken