• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hefeweizen

Fia

After reading the Imperial Stout thread and side tracking to talking about Hefes a little, I figured I would start a new thread. With warm weather coming (year round for me! :blush:), its a great time for these refreshing beers. What have been some good ones you have had recently as well as some old time favorites? :thumbs:

I live in Arizona so I get (in my opionion of course) the best Hefeweizen around which is Four Peaks. My favorite out of a bottle is Franziskaner.

typo edit

I drink about 1 or 2 six packs of beer a year. Mostly Hefe in the summer, with Lemon. Sam Adams was good last year.

One of my favorites is from a restaurant called BJ's Brewhouse that's called Harvest Hefeweizen.

Also Franziskaner, Paulaner, and Ayinger as mentioned previously are all great.

One of my favorites is from a restaurant called BJ's Brewhouse that's called Harvest Hefeweizen.

Also Franziskaner, Paulaner, and Ayinger as mentioned previously are all great.

We have a BJ's near my house....now I shall have to sample...

I really enjoy the Hefe's as well, even brewed a few batches of my own (damn good too)

I would def recommend trying the Hefe's from Widmer Bro's and Harpoon UFO. both should be readily available in most areas.