• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heineken Light

mcoupe

I don't drink light beer but since it's the summer and I've been working out a lot I've been trying to keep the calories down.

Heineken Light is good for a light beer, definitely has that heineken taste, just less of it.

I don't drink light beer but since it's the summer and I've been working out a lot I've been trying to keep the calories down.

Heineken Light is good for a light beer, definitely has that heineken taste, just less of it.

I never did care for the Heinken skunk taste. They put the bottles in UV light to skunk it so I decided to try fresh Heinken while in Holland and it still had that taste. It wasnt bad and I do find them to be light anyways. I do have to say this tho...They make some killer seasonal beers that can be had over there and I wish I would have brought back a couple of them now.

If you're looking for a good low cal/low carb beer, try Becks premium light. It still tastes a lot like beer even though it's in the Mich Ultra category.

I love Heineken, but in trying to cut back(for skydiving Im over the weight limit) I really enjoy the Heiny light. When it got to my area this spring I did a heads up blind taste test with a few of my friends between a few beers this one and Becks light included. We all ended up choosing the Heineken over the Becks in their light form. Though its a toss up in their full flavored counterparts. Just my .02

CYG