• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello all!

nosajwp

Well, I finally made it in, thanks to a good tip from my buddy Hillbilly Steaks (Erick). He and I are co-workers and have been chatting quite a bit about cigars lately (and cars/motorcycles too!). He suggested I come by and try this place out and told me a lot about it, and I like what I've seen so far. I'm anxious to get involved with some passes to help build my pitiful little collection up.

Just wanted to stop by and say hi!

Welcome to CigarPass from Kansas!

Grab a comfy seat, a good cigar, a good drink and enjoy!

Oops, my bad! Didn't even see that one! Sucks to get started on the wrong foot.

Well, perhaps Rod can move it or you can just start another thread in the Introduce Yourself Here. Regardless, no big deal - welcome to CP! :)

Welcome to CP from WI, HB is a good guy.

Awww come on AVB don't be grumpy... He's a newbie and I am sure it will not be his last mistake. We just need to fill him in on the rules. First you must PM and get my address to send me a welcoming present for yourself. Next Have fun and enjoy yourself here at CP! :D

My first post was just like this, in the wrong forum. Don't worry about it. Welcome to the club from KCMO. Hope you find this to be your new happy cigar home.

Well, to make amends, I will put something about cigars in. Here are some of my favorites:

Fuente Don Carlos
Fuente Hemingway
CAO Extreme
Cohiba Extra Vigoroso
Opus X (duh!!!)
Partagas Serie D #4 (the best so far)
La Gloria Cubana (USA made Wavell is awsome!)

and some I'd like to try:

Fuente Forbidden X, Anejo, XXX, and Between The Lines
Ashton VSG
Padron 1926/1964
Cuaba (only read about them, but MAN they look nice!)
RASS (ISOM)
Romeo Y Julieta (ISOM)
Gurkha Centurion Double X or Regent

Jason,

glad you made it in there. I was actually watching for your introduction, but I kept looking in the other forum :laugh:

E

My first post was just like this, in the wrong forum. Don't worry about it. Welcome to the club from KCMO. Hope you find this to be your new happy cigar home.

Tony all your posts are just wrong.......and like tony said WELCOME FROM KC/Maryville. Also a hearty welcome from the Mafia!