• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

hello all

bigsmoke

hi gentlemen (and ladies?), i just wanted to drop a line. ive been lurking for a while, but im formally introducing myself. tonight was nice, its a slow almost autumn night in ohio. i decided to treat myself to a nice bottle of red and a good smoke. i stopped in my new tobacconist shop, and we watched some of what would have been a good sox/yanks game (rain delays). i was browsing his humidor when i came across a box of padron 64s. he saw me checking the stick and offered me a one time only price of a dollar. the night got a whole lot better. he has a cool lounge in back. i tell you that was a WONDERFUL smoke. no words to describe. if anyone else has had these, let me know your thoughts.

cheers,
bigsmoke

You've discovered one of the best non cuban cigars made today. I love the 64s. You will see them referred to as PAMs a lot on this board. Most of us have tried them, and must of us love them. :love:

Welcome.

Welcome, Big! You'll like it here. Sounds like you found a nice shop to hang out at.
:) Gregor

Welcome aboard. :thumbs:

Typical pusher.. 'here kid, the first one is free, you'll be back' :sign:

Welcome. I'm a newbie here myself...seems like a good group of folks.

Howdy & welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida. You definitely found a great ceegar shop when the owner offers a PAM for a buck. What was that address again..... :D :thumbs: :p

Great to have you!, word must be spreading fast about CP.

Glad to have you...I finished up a PAM Maddie Torpedo lastnight and it was heaven on earth :love:

Welcome to our corner of the 'net!

Welcome to CP :thumbs:

Don't tell me you MISSED the end of the Red Sox Yankees game :0

Poor Mariano Rivera just can't seem to shut the Sox down :sign: HALF of his blow saves happen when he's pitching against the Red Sox
rofl.gif

Welcome Bigsmoke
CP is a great place to hang out and smoke some cigars.
PAMs are a great smoke by the way. :)

Welcome.....

CC....as I write this its 13-1 yanks over sox....this should be another fun post season between these two teams. I will be the first yanks fan to say I'm nervous....there I said it; I ain't happy about it but I said it :0

Welcome and enjoy good company, good stories, good-natured ribbing and most of all.... good smokes.