• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

hello and long ashes to you all

bigsmoke

my name is andrew and i would like to introduce myself. i am from toledo, ohio and i have been smoking fine cigars for about 5 years now. i usually prefer and full bodied smoke, but am not partial to them. my favorite so far is the PAM 26 &64's. my local shop usally has these running @10 bucks a stick (many sizes as well) :thumbs:
sorry if i posted this in the wrong spot, i just wanted to wave hello. happy herfing!

Welcome to CP, you may want to do your intro in the Lobby.

Howdy!!

This is where I whine and complain that Padron 1926s ARE NOT "PAMs" that only applies to the 1964s ;)

I prefer the 1926s over the 64s but there are many who prefer the 64s over the 26s.

That's GREAT, more 26s for ME!!!!

Welcome aboard!

Since you posted in the wrong forum, I'm calling on the Newbie Rule #42 - you must share one of your favorite sticks with every member who replies to this thread! I'll take a PAM ;)

:p

j/k Enjoy your stay :cool:

coventrycat86 said:
Howdy!!

This is where I whine and complain that Padron 1926s ARE NOT "PAMs" that only applies to the 1964s ;)

I prefer the 1926s over the 64s but there are many who prefer the 64s over the 26s.

[snapback]204456[/snapback]​

26 no.9 maduro.... mmmmmmmm

Welcome from TN!

Ya joined on Sept 13, 2004. You've been here longer then 3 people that have welcomed you :laugh:

Here is your first welcome:

Hello All

You must have a bad memory :sign:

Welcome anyway.

bfreebern said:
Ya joined on Sept 13, 2004.  You've been here longer then 3 people that have welcomed you  :laugh:

Here is your first welcome:

Hello All

You must have a bad memory  :sign:

Welcome anyway.
[snapback]204527[/snapback]​

Doh!

Howdy!

bigsmoke said:
thanks to all, yeah i wanted to re introduce because i had been without a computer for a long time.
[snapback]204619[/snapback]​

Could have been worse, you might have been without cigars! :p

coventrycat86 said:
Howdy!!

[snapback]204456[/snapback]​

I'll be damned if I let you hog all the 26s for yourself you greedy bastid! ;)

And uh welcome back Andrew.

Welcome back Andrew and it's good to hear you finally got a hold of a computer so you can get back to postin'....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Back