• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello Everybody

Kryo

Pyro first, smoke second
I decided to finally come out of the lurking shadows. Been reading the board on a daily basis for a month now. Re-started having the occasional cigar back in October and have rapidly gotten my humidor back in use since. :thumbs:

Biggest reason I waited so long in registering was I was hungrily watching the Newbie trade thread hoping to hook-up with Moki so I could get some PAM goodness in the mail. :sign: Since I missed my chance I dont want to wait around another month for his turn to come up again. :p

Yes.. I love my PAM's :love: But then again who doesnt? :D

Have had a few ISOM's over the years... RyJ Churchill, Lusi, Upmann... Really want to explore the selection some more. Ive found reading reviews, pass lists, suggestions worthwhile and have tried a few of the smokes listed.

Should be interesting to see what trouble I can get my credit card in.. :D

Welcome to CP Kryo.
All the guys in here are great people.
Someone is bound to take care of you, stick around and see.

Welcone to CP Kryo. One word of advice. If you stay around here very long hide your credit card from your wife. :D Your card will soon be FUBAR. :sign:

Welcome to the light and out of the shadows!

Sarge... I have good/bad news... I am not married.. :D

Welcome to CP :thumbs:

OH, and not everyone loves the PAM's :sign:

Welcome to CP! You're gonna love it here :)

Feel free to jump in the the Newbie Trade. Tony will take real good care of you. Plus you can always do more then one ;)

MMM a fire bug, cigars will come in handy to light the fuses I guess....

You hooked on a good cigar.....but there are others to try as well.

enjoy your stay.

Welcome to our little spot on the internet. Start planning for that bigger humi now while you have the chance :)

I already was asking questions on the humidor thread AVB in anticipation... :D

Welcome aboard.

As for humis or coolers, always go 2 - 3 times bigger than you think you would ever need. Trust me on this one. :p

Welcome from another newbie. Also suggest the NST, I'm looking to complete my first trade.