• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello everyone....

smokers only

Well Iam back around here, Ive been so busy and havent been on line for some time.
How is everything going around here? Ive heard theres some more people from MI on here :) Great state! LOL...

Well a update on me and the store, Iam getting ready to remodel the store a little bit. Nothing big but will look a lot better and Iam going to put a little sitting area for all the smokers comming in :) Cant wait....

I got the humidor looking a lot better and Its doing a lot better now. I brought a lot of new cigars in there and it looks good for once, Well almost!

Well anyhow for anyone the lives in MI that want to stop in feel free. I have very good prices and a good selection ( 150 sq. ft ) walk in....

Plus I give good deal to cper's, Ask around :D

-Matt

Is there an easy way there if I'm going east on 65? gotta few days off comeing up.I'm in Bridgman near cook.

Matt,

Glad to see you're still around here. Hope all is going well at the shop.

Sound like things are moving along well. I'm looking forward to the CP pricelist coming out soon. :thumbs:

Glad to hear from you, it's been quite awhile. You'll have to post pics of your business over at cigarphotos.com for all to see. :) BTW-Excellent avatar!. :thumbs:

Man I wondered where you went too. I always looked for the avatar of the fish , but looks like you changed it.
Good looking store, and a Mustang guy to boot.

You should run some offers in the Hot Deals forum, if ya already did maybe I didn't see them.
Don't stay away and get more pics up.

Iam about to remodel the store in a few weeks, Ill take some pictures when its all done. I will post on the "hot deals thread" very soon....

-Matt

Welcome back - let me know when you get around to your old PMs.

Glad things are going well. Chat later....

-K-