• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HELLO from a new guy

BigDaddyFink

Hello everyone. Just signed up to the forum and wanted to make a post to introduce myself. My name is T.K., but most just call me Bid Daddy. So, depending on your tastes, take your pick. I'll just say that been called alot worse than either of those two names, but never more than once by someone. :sign:

This looks like a great place and I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and hang out a bit. Been smoking cigars a long time now. About 10 years or so. Enjoy all kinds, including Fuentes, CAOs, Partagas, Bolivars, Montes, Punchs, Camachos, Hoyos, etc. The list goes on and on I guess.

So anyway, hello from California from this new guy.

A fan of Ed "Big Daddy" Roth creator of Rat Fink or just a coincidence? Either way, welcome to our spot on the web!

AVB said:
A fan of Ed "Big Daddy" Roth creator of Rat Fink or just a coincidence? Either way, welcome to our spot on the web!
One of the most difficult freelance jobs I ever had was to draw a Z06 'Vette in the "Roth Style." :0 Soooo hard to do right ???

Cheers,
Dixie

Freakin' chopper trash is filtering in. Yeesh.

:sign:

Glad to have you. Good group of guys here. I've got a bobbed 63 Pan and am a huuuuuge vintage bike fan. Check out my site when you have a chance:

www.bobbertown.com

Welcome TK! Nice avatar and thats one hell-of-a slick chopper!!
Bryan :thumbs: