• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello from a new member

JimK

Hello all,

I've been enjoying cigars for about 6 months now. I do a lot of international travel, and was introduced to the pleasures of cigars in Spain last year. After the first one, we spent every night on the roof of the hotel smoking while enjoying the Madrid skyline.

And it was all downhill from there. My new habit has followed me back to the states, where I continue to enjoy.
I was lost before I came here. I would just go to the store and buy whatever caught my eye. They all look the same to a newb!

But now I have some recommendations from the folks here, and I purchased a few the other day. I smoked a Romeo y Julieta Reserve Real (thanks for the recommendation, Toaster!). I just bought and set up a 150 count humidor to replace my tupperware/frankenstein container, and I have put a couple of other recommendations in there.

Much thanks to those that provided recommendations. It's good to be here. I look forward to participating!

JK

Welcome! The RyJ Reserve Reals are my favorite RyJ smokes, both domestics and ISOMs. :thumbs:

Welcome from another noob. Only been here a week, but have learned a ton, and my must try list is gowing exponentially!

Welcome from another newbie, you will enjoy this place.

Welcome to CP! And welcome to our little obsession :p You're gonna love it here.

Hi ya Jim,
Welcome. I am very new also..............Seems like a great group of fellow cigar junkies!!! :D

Welcome to our little corner of the 'net. You'll find that the 150 humi isn't going to be large enough :)

welcome....fill out your profile too so we know where you are from, etc.

Welcome Jim and the other newbies, take my advice and do a Newbie Sampler Trade (NST), you will get a good variety of sticks, no crappy ones, and establish yourself on the site, we have had zero complaints, trust me you'll love it.

Jim

Welcome aboard Jimbo!

Glad you found us ;) Pull up a chair an join the fun :D

BenjieV :D