• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello from a newbie :)

emgold

Hello everyone.....and Happy New Year!!!!!! I just joined and I wanted to say hello to all of yas.....ok.......thats pushin it....I'm from LR, Ar....we don't really say "yas". I've bee checkin this site out for a few weeks, stumbled across it lookin for info on how to build a coolerdor because my smokes runneth over.......this is my second post but I feel like I know some of you already because I've read so many of your posts.
I am looking forward to getting to know all of ya and doing some swaps and passes in the very near future.
Emmett

Howdy Emmett and welcome to CP. I hope you are building at least a 100 qt cooledor cause if you hang out here for any time, your gonna need it..... :) :thumbs: :)

Ok it took me a while to figure out you're from Little Rock. I have family out there (distant cousins I think).

I used to have a Razorbacks T shirt when i was a kid.

Anyways welcome!

Welcome, emgold. I'm new here myself. It's a great place, and without "cigar snobs".

I haven't been to Little Rock, but I know Ft. Smith fairly well, and other parts of the Arkoma basin. Nice place. I need to do a Hot Springs vacation one of these days.

Regards,

4A

Welcome to The Greatest Show on.... oops wrong venue. It can be a circus around here sometimes. ;)

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to CP. As they have said this IS a great place. :thumbs:
Plenty to do here, we have passes, trades, lotto's, box split's, group buys, you name these guy are probably doing it.

welcome.gif
emgold!!

You'll find quite a crew here including some very friendly and helpful people!!

Enjoy!

Back