• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello from a newbie :)

emgold

Hello everyone.....and Happy New Year!!!!!! I just joined and I wanted to say hello to all of yas.....ok.......thats pushin it....I'm from LR, Ar....we don't really say "yas". I've bee checkin this site out for a few weeks, stumbled across it lookin for info on how to build a coolerdor because my smokes runneth over.......this is my second post but I feel like I know some of you already because I've read so many of your posts.
I am looking forward to getting to know all of ya and doing some swaps and passes in the very near future.
Emmett

Welcome, emgold! I've got some room in my cooler if your having storage problems! :D :D

Howdy Emmett and welcome to CP. I hope you are building at least a 100 qt cooledor cause if you hang out here for any time, your gonna need it..... :) :thumbs: :)

Ok it took me a while to figure out you're from Little Rock. I have family out there (distant cousins I think).

I used to have a Razorbacks T shirt when i was a kid.

Anyways welcome!

Welcome, emgold. I'm new here myself. It's a great place, and without "cigar snobs".

I haven't been to Little Rock, but I know Ft. Smith fairly well, and other parts of the Arkoma basin. Nice place. I need to do a Hot Springs vacation one of these days.

Regards,

4A

Welcome to The Greatest Show on.... oops wrong venue. It can be a circus around here sometimes. ;)

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to CP. As they have said this IS a great place. :thumbs:
Plenty to do here, we have passes, trades, lotto's, box split's, group buys, you name these guy are probably doing it.

welcome.gif
emgold!!

You'll find quite a crew here including some very friendly and helpful people!!

Enjoy!