• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello from Davidoff

dschmidt20

Greetings,

I look forward to getting to know you guys and provide you with all the latest updates from Davidoff.

Here is a a link to the Davidoff Monthly Newsletter for January.

If I can be of personal assistance to you at any time feel free to send me a private message or contact me directly.

Best,

Dustin

Dustin Schmidt
Sales Representative
Davidoff of Geneva | CC
p. 212-823-6383
e. dschmidt@DavidoffUSA.com

Welcome to CP.

I visit your store in Brussels very often.

Tim

Welcome.

I never had a Davidoff. With all the good reviews on CP, I must try for myself.

Thanks for joining.

Welcome aboard. Glad you could make it. I especially enjoy your new Winston Churchill line. Best cigar of the year, as far as I'm concerned.

Doc.

Welcome to CP Dustin.

You guys make some fine cigars.

With the purchase of Camacho, will there be some blending of the two different styles of smokes?
Both have very distinctive flavor profiles.

One of if not my favorite Cigar Line. I'm sure we'll be talking in the future! ;)

Welcome!! Glad you found our little paradise (in a twisted sort of way). Enjoy!!

Jim

Welcome aboard from a devoted Davidoff smoker.

Are you at the Columbus Circle store or the Madison Avenue one?

Welcome! I've been looking into getting more into the Davidoff line lately. Everything I've had is good and I can't figure out why I don't have more.

Welcome to CP Dustin! I'm dying to get my hands on some more of the Jeff Stone Davi's

Welcome, and thank you so much for bringing us the Special R. My favorite cigar :love:

Welcome aboard...I also enjoy certain Davidoff's like the Millennium. I've visited a few of the stores across the USA and the London shop which was a blast before the no smoking ban. :thumbs:

Welcome!! Great to see Davidoff represented here. I love your products, they are without doubt my all time favourite smoke.

Pete

Hello Dustin, it's great to see you have joined the best cigar board on the web. It was great talking with you on Monday and hopefully we get the chance to sit back and enjoy a couple of primo cigars soon. Talk with you soon....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie