• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello from Davidoff

Welcome Dustin. I'm a huge fan of the Millenium and Special R. One of these days I'll get my hands on one of the Maduro's.

Hey Everyone,

Thank you for such a resounding welcome. I 'm glad to hear such a positive response. Just to give you a brief overview on my experience with the company, I was a fairly regular customer at Davidoff Columbus Circle for the past couple years. My web design company needed a boost, and I thought, "Hey, what better way to earn a few more bucks than see if I can start working at Davidoff." Seven months later, I find myself in a great place, meeting fellow smokers, very grateful for all of the lessons learned and knowledge acquired.

If I can help I can help you out I will do my best. Certainly if I do not have answers to your questions I will make sure to talk to someone who does. If you need cigars please feel free to contact me. I will take orders for any cigar we carry.

I wanted to personally address some of your posts. For everyone else, thank you once again.

Best,

Dustin

Welcome to CP Dustin from Upstate NY. FYI, your link doesn't work.

Uptown,

I don't know how that happened. Try copying and pasting this link. Sorry for the inconvenience. If it does not work, please email me at Dschmidt@DavidoffUSA.com and I will make sure you get a copy.

http://newsletter.davidoffmadison.com/news...r_20090105.html

Welcome.

I never had a Davidoff. With all the good reviews on CP, I must try for myself.

Thanks for joining.

Nimrod,

Feel free to contact me any time and provide me wth some ideas of cigars you like, and I will work with you on having a unique Davidoff experience.

Welcome aboard. Glad you could make it. I especially enjoy your new Winston Churchill line. Best cigar of the year, as far as I'm concerned.

Doc.

Doc,

The WC #10 is definitely a personal favorite. The unique melody between the Peruvian, Dominican, and Nicaraguan filler with Ecuadorian wrapper is something I believe every passionate cigar smoker should be introduced to.

Welcome to CP Dustin.

You guys make some fine cigars.

With the purchase of Camacho, will there be some blending of the two different styles of smokes?
Both have very distinctive flavor profiles.

Junkman,

To the best of my knowledge, Camacho and Davidoff will remain two separate brands.

One of if not my favorite Cigar Line. I'm sure we'll be talking in the future! ;)

Big Jake,

That's great to hear. Any way I can help you or your friends out please let me know.

Welcome aboard from a devoted Davidoff smoker.

Are you at the Columbus Circle store or the Madison Avenue one?

Tony,

I'm at Columbus Circle. Stop by for a smoke sometime!

Welcome! I've been looking into getting more into the Davidoff line lately. Everything I've had is good and I can't figure out why I don't have more.

Brickhouse,

Two words: Cognitive Dissonance. I find a lot of people who like Davidoff, but are not regular Davidoff smokers know they should smoke more of them, but allow their own resistance to take precedence. I don't judge this as good or bad. I think part of "The Good Life" is making sure to take care of yourself. Pamper yourself. Smoke less cigars, but better cigars.

Welcome, and thank you so much for bringing us the Special R. My favorite cigar :love:

TSMcKenny,

The Special R is my first love. Then the Ani 3, WC #10, and Millenium Lonsdale. You have good taste my friend!

Welcome Dustin. I'm a huge fan of the Millenium and Special R. One of these days I'll get my hands on one of the Maduro's.

Jayro75,

You should. Picking up a box is a solid idea because they will only get better with age. I taste a lot of rich dark cocoa and coffee bean notes, but you will have to see for yourself.

Welcome! I've been looking into getting more into the Davidoff line lately. Everything I've had is good and I can't figure out why I don't have more.

Brickhouse,

Two words: Cognitive Dissonance. I find a lot of people who like Davidoff, but are not regular Davidoff smokers know they should smoke more of them, but allow their own resistance to take precedence. I don't judge this as good or bad. I think part of "The Good Life" is making sure to take care of yourself. Pamper yourself. Smoke less cigars, but better cigars.

I would agree, good advice.

Devil Doc is spot on. The WC Blenheim always has a place in my rotation, if only sparingly because of the coin.

Edit: Welcome to the board!

Welcome to CP Dustin! Your Marca is well known to all cigar smokers, but i have to reiterate what brickhouse said, why don't i have more of your cigrs at my disposal. The Davidoffs i've smoked are tasty and made well. See you on the boards. :thumbs: