• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello from Iraq!

FireFighter 227

Just wanted to drop in and say hi to my favorite community! So, I quit my job with the fire dept and I am now here in Al Asad Iraq until next june. :)

From one Firefighter brother to another stay safe for your family, and a big Thank You! for protecting the country.

Dave (Honolulu Fire Department, Battalion 2/1 )

Happen to be coming to Kirkuk, Iraq, drop me a line, I got the smokes!
We'll enjoy them when you get here!

Awesome. However, ill most likely be in Al Asad for the entire 12 months.

To the above, I am not training iraqi firefighters. I am working for WSI, who is the primary contractor in iraq for fire and ems response on the bases. We have 20 something sites and around 800 firefighters.

To the above, I am not training iraqi firefighters. I am working for WSI, who is the primary contractor in iraq for fire and ems response on the bases. We have 20 something sites and around 800 firefighters.
That is not a bad gig. Where you a fire fighter in the service prior to this?

That is not a bad gig. Where you a fire fighter in the service prior to this?

Yea, its not a bad gig, especially when you consider what they pay.

I was a FF in good ol' roswell nm.

Good luck while you are there. As for the rest of you deployed folks, put your address in your profile!

I went through there back in '06 when I was entering and leaving country. It's a pretty big base.

I never set foot in Al Asad, was in Camp Victory and also Balad, but I do wish you luck. Let us know if Al Asad has a cigar club. I was president of the one at Camp Victory and they are still active. I can have the current officers contact you about how to get started.

Sandstorm blowing in

l_2a23bf1f7395407db41b32aa26224cf2.jpg

l_200f6e859ea742e6bc53dba085271e51.jpg

It actually got much worse than this...ended up getting literally 0 visibility

l_50db5439280941eb8dd9012dc31ef6f7.jpg