• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello from Jameson Cigar Co.

jameson

Hello CigarPass!
My name is Brad Mayo and I'm excited to introduce you to Jameson Cigar Co. I look forward to interacting with fellow cigar lovers and taking questions/comments about our new blend. It's an easy going, medium-bodied smoke created in conjunction with Luis Sanchez in Santiago, DR.
To get involved with the forum, I'd like to offer the first 10 people who pm me a free sampler. It would also be great if you would be so kind as post your thoughts about our smokes, we love to get feedback! For more info visit our website www.jamesoncigars.com

-Brad Mayo
Jameson Cigar Co.

Welcome man! Enjoy this place. You can't go wrong listening to some of these great people!

Don

Hey Brad, welcome to CP! Thanks for the love!

Welcome to CP, and thanks for your generosity, even if I don't make the first 10 PM's =)

Welcome to CP Brad! Looking forward to reading some reviews of your items.

Always nice to see new members and new cigars.

Welcome Home

Tim

Howdy Brad and welcome to CP from Cornwall, NY (West Point) on the Hudson River. I hope you guys stick around and be a part of our great forum......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Welcome from New York City Brad. Glad to see you.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I've already got the 10 samplers and they'll go out this week. We hope to stick around and make some friends over here, enjoy the smokes!