• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello from snowy Emlenton PA

AmishBob69

Hello my name is Charles I am 23 and single. I am a USAF veteran. My brother (gamelover2004) convinced me to join this board. I have been smoking cigars for 7 years. I enjoy Punch cigars and the most I ever spent on a cigar was $35 for one when I lived in State College (Go PSU). My hobbies are watching the Penguins, Steelers, PSU, Pitt, and playing video games. I am an apprentice parts counterman for a large Chevy, Olds, Buick, and Cadillac dealership I plan on being a contributing member to this board as time progresses.
Sincerely,
Charles
Emlenton, PA

EXCELLENT, Go Nittany Lions!! Even though I'm a UCONN alum, I'm a big PSU fan.

Oh, can you get me an electric window motor (driver's front) for a 1987 Buick Park Avenue? :D My Park Ave has 278,000 mile on it and the window goes up and down REAL SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW :(

WELCOME!!

Welcome to the group Charles. Wow, 23 and you've been smoking cigars for 7 years.

Howdy & welcome to CP Bob, it's always good to see a new face now and then...... :) :thumbs: :)

Ya might wanna pull your addy from the thread and hide it in your profile. Welcome.

Emo

Welcome aboard the CP!! This place is a great source of information and comraderie. Glad to have you with us!!! Start posting and enjoy!! :thumbs: :D

Welcome to CP, please keep all arms and legs inside till the ride stops thank you :D

Thans everyone for the warm welcome
sleepyjim - it's hard to do in a moving buggy but practice makes perfect. :0
coventrycat86 - I'll see if I can find you a price on one.
emodx - Thanks.
Well have to go it's time for to sleep I have busy week ahead.
amishbobo69.

coventrycat86 said:
EXCELLENT, Go Nittany Lions!! Even though I'm a UCONN alum, I'm a big PSU fan.

Oh, can you get me an electric window motor (driver's front) for a 1987 Buick Park Avenue? :D My Park Ave has 278,000 mile on it and the window goes up and down REAL SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW :(

WELCOME!!
First welcome aboard.

Time to hook CC up with the sales department, not the parts counter.....

oh ya,,,,,I now what ur thinkin CC......no new car more $$$ for ceegarz......Gotcha