• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello My Friends!

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
I hope everyone is doing well and having a great start to a new year. It has been a while since I've been really active in the cigar community; however I have picked up a few cigars here and there, still have a small 20ct humi...lol! Yeah, smoking again I am!

But, unfortunately I've had some fairly rough spots these past number of months, the past couple have been especially hard. This past week it seems a lot of things just cumulated to where I felt down for the count. The main reason for this post is, I went to my mailbox and was completely blown away to see a USPS box sitting inside, been well over a year that I've seen one of those things. I get it back to the house and again, am blown away from the smokes inside, from my old friend Bill (Whopper).

Bill, you really have no idea how much it meant to get that package from you and cannot thank you enough.

Good to see you post and keep us up to date. Thanks brother and great hit there.

I miss your new reviews... Hope all is well

Greg I really liked and missed your reviews!
I hope that everything is going well, if I send you something can you do one of your bad ass review?

Well done Whopper.

Greg, what happened to your huge collection of smokes? ??? I've been gone as well, so I have no idea what happened. Did you quit smoking?

Greg I really liked and missed your reviews!
I hope that everything is going well, if I send you something can you do one of your bad ass review?

Been a while, but I could certainly try!

Well done Whopper.

Greg, what happened to your huge collection of smokes? ??? I've been gone as well, so I have no idea what happened. Did you quit smoking?

Yep, gave it up Oct '11, got rid of everything I had. I started back again several months ago, but just one like on a weekend or something. Luckily kept a little humi, was using it to hold old watches, etc.

Glad to see your name pop back up. Welcome back Greg. Hope to see some more reviews from ya.

Welcome back Greg! It's hard doing the one a week thing (but great thing if you can!).