• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello ... Nice to meet you all

Blue Dragon

Can't Re-Member
Hello,
I just stumbled across CP today through Google while procrastinating at work. And I am really glad I did. I have been fiending to share my new-found interest with someone who would respond in kind. And I can see there are plenty of interest in these chat rooms.

Not to mention CP also incorporates another one of my passions: Poker. I really like playing. Growing up in Montana it was never an issue. But now that I live in Boise, ID I get to play only for "charity". Most of the time it seems I play for my friends' "charity" rather than my own. :0 I am looking forward to a couple of cigar poker games. Actually ... since it isn't for money, it would be 100% legal here.

I also really like the idea of the passes. I have just started delving into the experiences of different cigars and have found some I like and others I thought I would like. It also seems like I have a humidor that is more full than I really want. I thought about looking at a larger humidor, but with finances being a little tight, trading and passing seems like a perfect solution.

So ... hello everyone! :D And Happy Tokes! :cool:
- C

Don't let these guys fool you, there are a lot of pricks here! :angry:

Just kidding. :laugh:

Lots of great folks with tons of knowledge. Welcome, and pull up a chair brother. :cool:

Howdy Cory and welcome to CP from Cornwall, NY on the Hudson River...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Blue Dragon...wasn't that what some home grown VA tobacco cigars were called?

Welcome aboard from another Boise guy. (For those of us counting, that makes 4 on the board now if you include j_crackington from Meridian.)

Looks like we've got enough local folk for a mini-herf! Whoo-hoo! :laugh:

stevehawk said:
Welcome aboard from another Boise guy. (For those of us counting, that makes 4 on the board now if you include j_crackington from Meridian.)

Looks like we've got enough local folk for a mini-herf! Whoo-hoo! :laugh:
[snapback]202794[/snapback]​

Damn, Boise is representing.

Thanks for all the greets! This looks like a good place to hang. I'm looking forward to playing poker, smoking a ton of cigars, and sharing experiences. I already found a BOTL here in Boise. Sup SteveHawk? :D

Thanks,
- C