• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello! :-)

nookatee

Hello everyone,
This is my first post at your wonderful forum. I found it through the "stumble" extension on Mozilla firefox (if you don't use firefox, IMHO you should).
Anyways, I'm really glad i found this sight. There's a little story behind why i'm so interested in it. I've been smoking cigars on and off for a few years now, but haven't really had the money to make it a legitimate hobby. Now that I do have a full-time job, I've started enjoying more and more cigars. I recently smoked a CAO Ciao Italia. It was the best (non-cuban) cigar I've ever smoked (maybe this gives away my Newbie palate). There are plenty of cigars I haven't smoked yet and I'm really beginning to get into trying out new cigars whenever I get a chance.
So...after doing a little research, I found that most of the cigars in my area (the suburbs of Boston) don't stock CAO Italias. So, i did what any rationale human being would do. I bought a whole box of them. Now, I love these cigars very much and will not have very much trouble smoking them all (after I give some to my friends and sell some more). I'm wondering though, if it would be strange to try to join a "pass" while I only have one kind of cigar. I mean, I guess ideally I'd have a large collection of cigars and hand out some of the doubles that I have for some that I'd like to try instead of giving the out three italias for three unique cigars.
In any case i'm very glad to have found your sight and look forward to speaking with many of you in the future.
Ramy

Welcome to CP from New Jersey. Take the time to check out the Newbie Sampler Trade.

WELCOME to CP from sunny (and HOT) CA

Welcome from the State of Idaho.

BTW, you prob would not want to join a pass with only one type of cigar (read the thread on How to Join a Pass for more info.) But you could certainly trade a fiver or so of your sticks for others in the Trade forum.

stevehawk said:
Welcome from the State of Idaho.

BTW, you prob would not want to join a pass with only one type of cigar (read the thread on How to Join a Pass for more info.) But you could certainly trade a fiver or so of your sticks for others in the Trade forum.
[snapback]202557[/snapback]​

Yeah good idea there. I would be interested in a 5'er trade with you. PM me if you are interested.

Hey there from the lovely south, Tennessee.

I am also a newbie here and relatively new to smoking cigars.
I just recently had a CAO Italia Gondola and thoroughly enjoyed it despite a few problems towards the end that were by no means the cigar's fault (stupid dog bumping into my chair and causing me to inhale on accident).

See ya around.

Welcome aboard. Do check out the newbie trade, and CBid (be warned, one you go CBid, you're bank account will never recover!)

Thanks for all the replies and the warm welcome guys! I've been a part of a few different forums (for various topics - mainly my car) and I've NEVER gotten so many replies in such a short period of time. I think i'm going to enjoy my stay. :)

Well here's one more welcome from MO.

Welcome from yet another newbie. Ive only got a few posts under my belt but the guys here are unbeatable.

They will answer almost any newb-tastic question you have with just a slight ragging on you. Its a fair trade trust me.

James

JAEwing said:
WELCOME to CP from sunny (and HOT) CA
[snapback]202544[/snapback]​

Hot my ass! Come on down here and getcha some o' this 100 degree sun. :laugh:

Oh, and welcome Ramy.