• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello

Lopaka

That flyer guy!
I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I just found out about this site from Cigarsmokers.com and I see a few names from there. I've been smoking for about 4 years, but I'm a newbie complaired to most everyone here. :blush: Be prepared for my newbie questions!! :whistling: See you all on the flip side...

Lopaka

Welcome Lopaka......
This is a great site......

stick around..... alot of knowledge here

Another friggin' Csmokers guy!!! How do you guys keep finding your way here?! Who's the friggin' mole?! :laugh:

Hey Lopaka!! Glad you found us. :thumbs:

This is a certified "SCOTTY FREE" zone :laugh: (he's been banned here ;) ) so you won't see as much "excitement" :whistling:

Scotty signed up on CigarRebellion today and it didn't take me long to find him :laugh: DAYUM it must suck to be him :D

coventrycat86 said:
This is a certified "SCOTTY FREE" zone :laugh: (he's been banned here ;) ) so you won't see as much "excitement" :whistling:

Thank goodnes!!!

Howdy Lopaka and welcome to CP from Cornwall, NY on the Hudson River...... :) :thumbs: :cool: