• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello

Rider1212

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member. Kinda stmbled accross this site by accident and have enjoyed reading some of the posts.

I started smoking cigars approx. 2 yrs ago. Gave up cigarettes back in 1996 and have always enjoyed cigars but started smoking them regularly a couple of years ago. I know, most of you will say I'm crazy, but my favs have been the upscale Thompson brands. I have tried Cohiba, Punch, Romeo Y Julieta, and many others but always find the Thompson's to be my favs.

I read a lot more than I post, and I am sure I will learn a lot from this site (as I already have).

Also, I love Scotch whiskey and Harley Davidson motorcycles too!!!!!!!!!

Rider1212

Welcome and enjoy....

Don't forget to fill out your profile and check out the Newbie Trades thread.

Welcome to CP :thumbs:

We'll wean ya off that Thompson er, uh, (must be nice :0 :p :D ) "stuff" in no time ;)

Welcome to CP!!!
Be sure to also check out the weekly Poker for Cigars game on weekends.
3 cigar buy in, winner takes all. However, I'd recommend not sending any Thompsons out to cover your gambling debts :p

Robert :thumbs:

Howdy Rider and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida. I tell the wifey all the time myself, I don't mean to drive her crazy, it just happens..... :D :thumbs: :p

I knew I would hear about the Thompson stuff, but I like 'em!!!!!

Anyway, going to go surf the site and try to learn something

Rider

I'll always welcome another Scotch fan!

Welcome aboard. :thumbs:

If 'crazy' kept the people out of here, then this place would be empty. :sign:

Congrats on stumbling across the site. Vast amounts of info here and the guys aren't that bad either :D

Welcome :D

I know that Fellipe makes some of the Thompsons house brands. I like a lot of Fellipes, so I'm sure there is a couple that I'd like from Thompsons.....but I'll stick to what I have for the forseeable future ;)

Cheers,
Dixie

Welcome, and I'm sure you'll be pressured into turning to the Dark Side, go for it, it's great, but get a second job, you'll need it, :D .