• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help for the wife and Contest!

puffstuff

Guys, my wife has really gotten into photography and she entered a contest and I really want to see her win to help build confidence in her new endeavor. Of course I didn't find out until today and the voting ends tomorrow. Please help me with this and I'll give away a bunch of smokes randomly to those who can help. You can vote from different machines on the same day (phone, laptop, pc) only today and tomorrow. The more you can help the more I'll give away in the contest (Post on Fb page, asking other friends for help, etc.) Please post in the thread that you helped and I will pull names out of a hat for winners. I will give away at least 25 cigars. More if she wins! http://promoshq.wild...4?order=recency

On top of that it is a really cool pic. That's my youngest refusing to give up her baby doll and stroller even though me and my older one are the ones way off in the distance that she's trying to catch.

Al

PS if you would post a comment on it I'm sure she would be thrilled and that means I will be thrilled and that means you will be thrilled!

You've got my vote man, I'll throw a link to it up on my Facebook asking for friends to help out as well. Best of luck to her!

Ps. AWESOME picture, colors are beautiful!

_craig_

Awesome pic, vote is in Al! Hope she wins it!

Edit to add: Couple more votes in today!

Fun picture!! Another vote is in.

*Edit: Voted another seven times on various machines. Hope she wins!

[sub]Very good pic! My vote is in for her![/sub]
[sub]Tell her Good Luck![/sub]

Ok voted, but I still can't find waldo in the pic

I voted, really like the photo! As I states in my comment, the shadow of the stroller really makes it a great picture for me. Funny how the littlest things amuse me

Thanks so much guys. She just called and is sooo excited that people like her pic and are commenting on it. She almost screamed into the phone "OMG I have comments"

Just voted on the laptop, as soon as I am done with my padron I will go vote on the desktop. It takes a strong person to push a stroller through the sand

The facebook sharing is working better than I thought it would.