• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help identify these cigars

jshupp

Viaje zombie Jiangshi red.
I don't know a lot about these, a do love Viaje. They crossed my path, never seen or heard of them. Can anyone shed some light on what I got? I knew about the Jiangshi black China exclusive, but unsure of what I have here. Thanks guys

“What we do know is that some time ago, the company made three versions of its Zombie line that were said to be originally made for China that it called the Viaje Jiangshi, or possibly Viaje Zombie Jiangshi. Like what has been in American retailers, it has the Zombie wordmark on the band, though it added a black version in addition to the red or green on the band that has appeared in the U.S.”

I’d say it’s a Jiangshi Red originally made for China.

“What we do know is that some time ago, the company made three versions of its Zombie line that were said to be originally made for China that it called the Viaje Jiangshi, or possibly Viaje Zombie Jiangshi. Like what has been in American retailers, it has the Zombie wordmark on the band, though it added a black version in addition to the red or green on the band that has appeared in the U.S.”

I’d say it’s a Jiangshi Red originally made for China.
Thank you. That was the conclusion I came to, just couldn't verify anything 100%. Halfwheel told my to email viaje, they've never seen them either. As of now, viaje has not replied