• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help locating a bottle of pappy van winkle 15 or 20 years

throwbacksf

I know I'm not the first, nor will I be the last to ask for some help in locating a bottle of pappy van winkle. I am looking for some information on where I might be able to purchase a bottle in approximately a 50 mile radius of San Francisco. I have checked the official pappy website and tried the stores that were listed, but no luck. Just wondering if anybody had a suggestion for other places I should try in the bay area of California. Thanks for the help.

Nothing here in Fresno. I checked at a few locations and nothing. I'll keep an eye out for it, if I find one I'll request the merchant to put it on hold and I will send you a PM. Trust me I know how hard it is to find something. Keep hunting, sometimes it just shows up, as it once did for me.
Not the response you were looking for I'm sure, but at least you got a friend looking around here. When I'm in Reno next week, I'll look there too.

Good luck,
Tony

Thanks Tony! ! My girlfriends is going to school in the Fresno Area, so I visit every once in a while.

-Keith