• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help me find a new Vodka

I can't drink the stuff myself, but I bought my wife some Wyborowa. If I could stomach the taste of Vodka, this is what I would drink. Of course it isn't available here in the 'States...

That Vodka aint that bad...we have plenty around here!

Tried Titos this weekend. Good but not what I was looking for. Maybe some Chopin later.

I just got into enjoying vodka, so I'm not expert by any means, but I've certainly had more than a few brands in the last little while. I tend to reach for Russian Standard (Almost unbeatable for the price point) or Reyka.

I'd give Reyka a try, and if you stumble upon a bottle of RS, I would recommend snagging it as well as it's only about $16 a liter.

And if you find something that meets your standards, more than a few of us have orange juice and WILL travel. :)

QUAY - If you can't find it local then have it shipped in. It is my #1 vodka recommendation.

I'd give Reyka a try

Definitely! :thumbs:

Being a product of Iceland, it's even heathen approved.
Lookwhatfollowedmehome.gif

~Boar

Russian Standard and Tito's is unbeatable for the price.

Russian Standard also makes Russian Imperia, and it is the best out of them all IMHO.