• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help me retaliate

Snowdust

SnowNYet
So I sent a friend a handful of my favorites. The best I sent was an Extra Anejo Basin. I knew he hadn’t had one and somewhat scarce. He returned fire, destroyed my mailbox and included one of these. What do I even fire back with next? I don’t do ISOM and I doubt he does either. I’m sure you guys can tell me my next move8DA0CB71-D72F-4705-986B-BD8FBD57FE20.jpeg

So I sent a friend a handful of my favorites. The best I sent was an Extra Anejo Basin. I knew he hadn’t had one and somewhat scarce. He returned fire, destroyed my mailbox and included one of these. What do I even fire back with next? I don’t do ISOM and I doubt he does either. I’m sure you guys can tell me my next moveView attachment 70575
You don’t need to fire back. All debts have been paid.

I agree with Jon! Sending a friend cigars shouldn't a tennis match to try and show who's balls are bigger. It's about doing something nice for a friend. If you two keep going back and forth it'll end poorly

So I sent a friend a handful of my favorites. The best I sent was an Extra Anejo Basin. I knew he hadn’t had one and somewhat scarce. He returned fire, destroyed my mailbox and included one of these. What do I even fire back with next? I don’t do ISOM and I doubt he does either. I’m sure you guys can tell me my next moveView attachment 70575

Honestly, I had to google that cigar. Never heard of it. This is about enjoying what each other sends and that feeling you get when you share with a friend, not trying to one-up each other.

Byrons are good cigars. The Grand Poemas is up there with the Padron 80th Maduro as one of my all time favorites.

As others said, just say thanks to them.......for now. You can always wait a few months and drop a nice smoke on them or wait till the Holidays also. Or if you're out smoking together and they don't have an extra smoke or even a first, give 'em one then.