• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help Me Use Up These Ingredients

gibu

Hey,

I bought the biggest bottle of "Real" lemon juice, ( The very fake stuff ). I ended up needing very little of it and now have a huge bottle in my fridge. This is nasty tasting stuff, does anyone know some drink this stuff would taste good in??

Also along the same lines. I wanted to make a drink I found on Absolute's web site and needed a little Blue Guracao for colloring more then anything else. All I could find in this little hick town I live in is the big family size bottle. I still have most of the 1 liter bottle, what can I make with it to use it up??

Thanks guys.

You could make a Blue Kamakazi...

1 oz. Vodka
1 oz.Blue Curacao
1 oz. Lime Juice (but in your case...Lemon juice)

...Or a Blue Lagoon...

1 oz. Vodka
1 oz. Blue Curacao
Lemonade (find a way to use your lemon juice to make lemonade)
Cherry on top.

...Or probably the "perfect" drink for your specific situation...The Blue Fox Trot...

1 1/2 oz light Rum
1/2 oz lemon juice
1/2 oz Blue Curacao

:p

I stick a shot of the lemon juice in a big glass of water and add one or two packages of equal........ instant Lemonaide!

The amount of Lemon juice and/or sweetner used can be varied to your own personal taste. :thumbs:

Excellent advise guys!!

Thanks.

Say, how did you happen to know Kamikazies are my all time favorite :love: mixed drink?? The Blue Kamikazie is a must. :thumbs:

<--- gets flashbacks of doing upside down kamikazi shots in a barbers chair mounted on a bar in a club in Chico, CA.

Those were the days :p

Sam

According to idrink.com your ingrediants make:

Cyclon Attack

Rating: 69 % (of 16 votes)
Ingredients: 2.0 cl. Blue Curacao
2.0 cl. Lemon juice

Directions: In a cocktail glass add blue curacao. Carefully add lemon juice over the back of a spoon

ps..way cool site that's been around for years, just tell it what ya got and it'll spit out all the drink combos possible. :)