• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help us choose our next cigars!

Which of these should we add to our inventory?

• CUPIDO Classic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VEGAS de Tabacalera Esteli

• DON KIKI Limited Reserve

• J.L SALAZAR

• Total voters

LowCostCigars

Dear CigarPass aficianados,

We are gradually increasing our selection of premium cigars here at LowCostCigars.com and have been considering adding one or more of these "boutique" brands offered by Tabacalera Esteli to our website. We tried several of these lesser known brands ourselves and found them to be quite good and very reasonably priced at the wholesale level.

What I'd like to know is which cigar brand you might like to get a great deal on, assuming you've heard of these before and were looking to buy.

I've never made one of these polls, so hopefully I won't screw it up. Comments are welcome if you have tried any of these. Thanks for participating!

Cupido

CUPIDO-ORIGINAL-CAMPANA1.jpg

Vegas

VEGAS-ALL-4-website.jpg
VEGAS-TORPEDO-NEW.jpg

Don Kiki
RED-LABEL-3-SAMPL-FINAL.gif

JL Salazar

SALAZAR-FINAL-PIC-CLEAR1a-F.jpg
Salazar-Robusto1.jpg

I chose Don Kiki.

That way when someone says what's new in my humi, I could say, "Don Kiki of course".

M. Gipson :)

I have smoked a few of the Don Kikis, they are a quality stick with a lot of flavor.

Personally i like the Salazars.
Good full-bodied smokes.

Salazars. Great flavor in those cigars! :thumbs:

LowCostCigars said:
Dear CigarPass aficianados,

We are gradually increasing our selection of premium cigars here at LowCostCigars.com and have been considering adding one or more of these "boutique" brands offered by Tabacalera Esteli to our website. We tried several of these lesser known brands ourselves and found them to be quite good and very reasonably priced at the wholesale level.

What I'd like to know is which cigar brand you might like to get a great deal on, assuming you've heard of these before and were looking to buy.

I've never made one of these polls, so hopefully I won't screw it up. Comments are welcome if you have tried any of these. Thanks for participating!

Cupido
CUPIDO-ORIGINAL-CAMPANA1.jpg

Vegas
VEGAS-ALL-4-website.jpg

Don Kiki
RED-LABEL-3-SAMPL-FINAL.gif

JL Salazar
Salazar-Robusto1.jpg

I like the cuban crafter cigars the best from the company that makes these.

Dekerfman said:
I like the cuban crafter cigars the best from the company that makes these.
We tried some of the Cuban Crafters samples the manufacturer sent us also...the Chairman and the Campana. I had the superfat 6 x 60 Chairman.

It had Habano 2000 binder and filler, and a dark Equadorian Habano wrapper. Undoubtedly one of the most powerful cigars I have EVER smoked (on the palate, not the stomach). Really intensly flavorful. After the initial POW! of the first 1/4 inch of the stick, it settled down a bit and blossomed with spicy & leathery notes. I thought it was really very satisfying.

I think the ultra full bodied strength of that line appeals to a much smaller market segment than the other brands, however, which is why I didn't include it in the poll. If we get enough requests, however....we would consider a limited run on those as well.

I ordered a Salazar sampler a while back and have been very happy with the sticks I've smoked so far.

I've only tried one of the Cupido blends, and was not impressed. Decent smoke, but nothing to write home about.

Lumberg said:
Never smoked any of 'em but I like how the Cupidos look!
The best reason of all to buy any cigar you've never tried!!! :D :thumbs:

The Cupido "Doble" was my last box purchased. Excellent cigar with nice flavor, constructed well and even burn. I have not tried the rest..........But, compared to everything else I have smoked, the C.C. line is excellent!

I got one of those Cupido Classics as a CigarPool winning from a felow CPer and they are fantastic :thumbs:

A very nice, sweet tasting maduro wrapper, I would go with those ;)

I've never tried any of them. So if I saw this thread, I'd go with the the Shadow sez... because "The Shadow Knows!" :D

Have had several Cupido's liked all of them. Have not tried any of the others

You asked for 'em...

J.L. SALAZAR y Hermanos Reserva Especial

Robusto $71.89 per 25 box

Toro $76.89 per 25 box

Churchill $80.89 per 25 box

Sampler $12.99 for 4 Cigars

On Sale Now at LowCostCigars.com

lowcost_cigars_logo.gif