• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HELP!

gws3

1000 post club member
IT"S RAINING AGAIN!!!!!
any ark builders out ther??

It is NOT raining, I just looked outide my window and it is bright and sunny, heck it is even a little hot outside. :p

IF IT RAINS FOR MANY MORE DAYS, I'M GONNA SHOOT MYSELF IN THE FACE. I THINK I AM SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION DUE TO LACK OF SUN LIGHT. IT HAS BEEN AWFUL HERE. ONE DAY A WEEK IT MAY NOT RAIN BUT IT WILL BE OVERCAST FOR SOME OF THAT DAY.

Well, I live in a desert so I'm not one to complain about rain. However, I'm putting in 1200 sq. ft. of sod Saturday and I have to get the sprinkler lines under the ground before then. And if it doesn't stop raining (when it's not hailing), I don't know how I'm going to do that. After Saturday it can rain all summer for all I care - that much more water for river running.

Just looked out the window, and it's bright and sunny and in the 80's. Ahhh, Southern California, but wait, I can only see for about 8 miles because of the smog. ???

Rod said:
Just looked out the window, and it's bright and sunny and in the 80's. Ahhh, Southern California
:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:
:sneaky:

FatherTiresius said:
Well, I live in a desert so I'm not one to complain about rain. However, I'm putting in 1200 sq. ft. of sod Saturday and I have to get the sprinkler lines under the ground before then. And if it doesn't stop raining (when it's not hailing), I don't know how I'm going to do that. After Saturday it can rain all summer for all I care - that much more water for river running.
??? HMMMM, you live in a desert and you want to lay down sod, ??? . ARE YOU FRIGGIN WEIRD OR WHAT, YOU LIVE IN A DESERT. There is no green grass, that is why they call it a DESERT, you know sand, cactus, lizards snakes that kind of thing. If you wanted grass MOVE this is like living in Antartica and planting Palm trees. :p :p :sign: :sign: :sign:

Nothing but rain here at Michigans West shore...but it didn't stop me from golfing 18 today. ;) :D ;)

ParaGod said:
FatherTiresius said:
??? HMMMM, you live in a desert and you want to lay down sod, ??? . ARE YOU FRIGGIN WEIRD OR WHAT, YOU LIVE IN A DESERT. There is no green grass, that is why they call it a DESERT, you know sand, cactus, lizards snakes that kind of thing. If you wanted grass MOVE this is like living in Antartica and planting Palm trees. :p :p :sign: :sign: :sign:
Ever been to Vegas? :)

Its been raining here in NW Kansas a lot as well. Its been nice to have an actual spring though for a change this year. If it wasn't for the rain and overcast it would be 105 like last year. Last year it got so hot, so early, and stayed so hot for so long, it really, really sucked last year.

I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts cause it wont last forever.

sibernation said:
Is it Paragod or is it Sam Keneson??? :sign:
:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

i agree that it's not as hot now as it was last year at this time but DAMN!!

as for all you bright and sunny boys... :sneaky: :angry:

Let it rain (mon-Fri)... I need the grass to grow in the new yard. :)

60 acres of corn left to plant! Give me a break. :(

Knew I should have went with rice!!!! :0

You guys think YOU are getting rain. In the past 30 days, we have gotten about 24 inches of rain. And yesterday, we got 5 inches in about 35 minutes! ! !

Today, it was bright and sunny and not a cloud in the sky. . . then thirty minutes later, the bottom dropped out and we got 2.5 inches in about 20 minutes.

Life in the Amazon Basin! ! !

One good point, I don't have trouble keeping the humidity regulated in my humi :D

HAPPY SMOKES!

GB

I say, let it rain. The news folks say we never get enough of it. This time they'll probably shut themselves up.... :p

LOL gws3, that is not a bad idea. Sometimes it would really help.

Couple that with the fact that the capitol city is actually at or below sea level, and you can really have a problem. When we get alot of rain, and it is high tide, the water has no place to go, and we end up with flooded streets and homes. (Of course, I live on the third floor of my building, so it would really have to flood to cause me a big problem in my home.)

There are lots of people who where rubber boats all the time during the rainy season. Makes sense too!

Anyway, maybe someday the rain will stop.

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB