• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help!

medic5888

Does anyone know any good B&Ms in Columbus Ohio? The one I wanted to go to that on their website had opus, tats and padrons has shut down. So now I lost as where to go I see there are a few Tinder Boxes but if you have been in one you have been in them all. If anyone can help Please let me know of a good shop.

What part of town are you in?

If you are looking to pick up Opus and Tats, I would recommend the Tinderbox on Frantz Rd.

If you are looking for just Opus, go to Barclay, which is off of Sawmill Rd on Federated.

If you are looking for a good lounge to sit and enjoy your smoke, I would recommend Uptown Cigar Co in Westerville. Shawnee Cigar Co in Dublin has a nice lounge too, but I was in there on Saturday and the owner was kind of a prick to me and Flushnutz.

There are a few other B&Ms in town, and Flushnutz and I hit up most of them on Saturday. Seemed like a lot of shops had reduced the stock they were carrying in their humis. The shops I mentioned above were all fully stocked and definitely worth stopping by.

The Barclay on Lane Ave. had a better selection when I was last in Columbus. It is on the backside of the plaza.

Sticks and Stogies on Perimeter Loop had a decent selection of nicely priced Opuses. (other side of 270).

Which one closed down?

The Barclay on Lane Ave. had a better selection when I was last in Columbus. It is on the backside of the plaza.

Sticks and Stogies on Perimeter Loop had a decent selection of nicely priced Opuses. (other side of 270).

Which one closed down?

Sticks and Stogies was way under stocked on Sat.

smokers haven closed down, I went to stogies and stix today and they humidor stock was way down, went to the tinder box on franzt and they had alot of stuff took a good chunk of change out of my pocket. I did pick up opus of course could never pass them up, some padron anniversary, cruzado, tats and vsgs. I was happy.

Back