• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hemigway question

Burnt Tongue

No Tastebuds...
Can anyone recomend a cigar that tastes most like a Hemingway S :) ignature that does'nt cost as much?

NC Partagas are Cammie wrapper, you can buy the overrun version from Mike's Cigar for about $25 for a bundle of 20.

Hemis are kind of unique.

I don't know if you've tried an AF 858, but they're cheaper, quite good, and have a nice Cameroon flavor.

:D There is no substitute for a great HEMINGWAY! Cost is no factor. :D Thats why I by a box a year when I can find them a great price. Last year was classics for $130. Usually around April is when I have always seen really good prices on these.

:D There is no substitute for a great HEMINGWAY! Cost is no factor. :D Thats why I by a box a year when I can find them a great price. Last year was classics for $130. Usually around April is when I have always seen really good prices on these.

Yum! My favorites arrived today WOAM's are in baby!

Just picked up another box of shorties and a box of WOAN myself. Still have a box of classic maduro :love: from last year..

Hopefully will find a box of WOAM and BTL this year. If anyone gets an extra box this Christmas, drop me a line :whistling: ..

Good luck finding such a cigar. If you find one let us know. It is one of my all time favorites.